how thick is thick

D_Garmanswait Glassnads

Experimental Member
Media
Abit of both I geuss. I don't know the actual size of an elephants dick and they probably vary in size as much as humans do. Besides his pictures obviously show that he dosn't have that kind of girth and that was my point.

Even so being 3/4 of an inch off isn't too bad is it? ffs.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That chart looks like bullshit to me, not only the averages, but 6.75" is the highest it goes :rolleyes:

I think that chart is pretty much correct. Expecting most of the guys on here to understand "average" is asking too much. It's like asking politicians to understand having to live on an average salary.

I think anything over about 5.5" in circumference is getting on the large side.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife can't handle my 6.25" girth (nearly 2" diameter), she has worked her way up to being able to take a 5" girth (1 9/16" diameter) dildo and is still working on trying to insert the next size diameter.

For those who may not be aware:
Circumference and girth refererence the same measurement.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well, it's kind of subjective, isn't it? i mean, it depends on the girl's preference and (as noted a few times here) physiology. on the whole, though, most of the girls i've talked to on the subject seem to be of the opinion that 5" around and over is "thick."

i'm 5.5, in the interest of full disclosure, lol.

socal9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
yeah i always heard the toilet paper roll measurement..i dont fit in it..and id bet most men dont when really erect..

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
Abit of both I geuss. I don't know the actual size of an elephants dick and they probably vary in size as much as humans do. Besides his pictures obviously show that he dosn't have that kind of girth and that was my point.

Even so being 3/4 of an inch off isn't too bad is it? ffs.

actually you don't see any erect pics of him
so how can you judge if he has the girth he claims to have?

btw:
not every TP has the sime circumference I noticed lately

Mackleanen Beebarf

Experimental Member
Media
Maybe they're making them smaller now (or perhaps in different places), but when I measured a TP roll some years ago, it was 5 3/4" around.

OK, I just checked one that happened to be handy. It's right at 5 1/2".

roger7080

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not quite what I was expecting from partaking in this thread, but hey, a compliment is a compliment.. Thanks :redface:

They make for a great target, and as for thickness 5.5 and above usually gets good reviews form the females, but again its all up to the individual. Its funny, mine is the same as my girls wrist, a little bit more than 6 inches, thats her display model when she tells her friends about me. lol:biggrin1:

therux

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
its weird though because i am about 5.75 in girth...i cant fit into a toilet paper roll. i think the average is 5-5.5 and i dont feel above avg. what is even weirder is that most girls have squirmed slightly when i insert for the first time and i am around 8" and so i have always insisted on length...ive always wanted to not be able to get my hand around it...dammit. jelqing works though so if you guys ever need any extensions...thats about the best and safest way. i just havent had time in years to get into the routine again....