How thick is too thick?

junk792: This is the same idea as the "How big is too big" poll below (which dealt with length), but I'd like to know what you guys think is the maximum erect girth (circumference) you'd be happy with.

Please post some of your experiences and your reasons for your preference in thickness.

hungone: At 6.5 - I wouldn't want to be any thicker. I am naturally thick - I think thicker looks unnatural!

johnholmeshorse: At 8" thick soft and 10 hard, I am beyond the average. It looks unreal and freaky even to me, but I was born like this so I have learned to deal with it. I kinda like it, being so girthy I can bring my fiancee to orgasm in no time. :eek: ;). I also though at times hated it the expression on people's faces.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
Seven inches is certainly enough for me, and from my track record, I think considerably more than ideal.

armand: At 8" thick (about 8,5" if very excited), I am happy and proud of having a very fat dick. I won't refuse being a bit thicker but at my size my partners enjoy it (even if it is sometimes hard for them to take it, specially in the mouth). My big problem is condom size: no one would really fit me, even the biggest ones that I use (I live in France, where it seems to be very hard to find huge condoms). But I love having such a big girth: a thick penis is something really nice to look at and to play with.

johnholmeshorse: Well said Armand, they are fun to play with and all. The only pain is finding condoms to accomodate such thick ones are hard to find plus ones that won't shread or anything. Have you looked on-line for condoms that could accomdate you?

armand: I have seen on-line for condoms but I'm not sure that one would really accomodate me: even the larger sizes look too tight for me (I never tried the Trojan Magnum XL but they still look a bit "small" for me). The manufacturers should really think about men endowed in girth like us! If you know about some condom that should fit me, thanks for the information.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
No offense: girth like yours is incredibly exceptional, statistically speaking. I don't think condom companies would make much of a profit marketing for incredibly fat dicks of your size. Hell, I'm only 6.5 circumference and feel a bit "in the woods" on that issue.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
They'd make more money marketing to small dicks and SAYING it was for big dicks, anyway; the whole self-esteem thing.

blak9: It's only too thick if you can't pentrate. I haven't been blessed with too much thickness, but I'm totally happy with my size. I have some problems with tight condoms (though not as extensive as some of you) but the main problem is the length of condoms.

big_country: [quote author=junk792 link=board=pe;num=1035604543;start=0#0 date=10/25/02 at 20:55:43]This is the same idea as the "How big is too big" poll below (which dealt with length), but I'd like to know what you guys think is the maximum erect girth (circumference) you'd be happy with.

Please post some of your experiences and your reasons for your preference in thickness.[/quote]
My first experience with being too big was my junior year in highschool. I went to the public swimming pool and wore an aqua blue colored speedo for the first time. I am 9" long and very thick. I took the "required" shower before entering the pool and I happened to get an erection. I went outside onto the deck area and a group of girls yelled across the pool, "Put that monster away". How humiliating. The compliment was okay,but to have everyone at the pool stop and look at you is whole different story. The weird thing is and I don't know if I'm alone in this is that I have the ability to stay erect in the water. Even in colder temperatures.

Late_Bloomer: I voted 6". Trust me, a lot of thickness is NOT a good thing to have too much of, and if you've got just enough to fill her up but still get in, you're really lucky. My thickness is by far the least favorite thing about my dick and sex would be far easier if it were more normal. :-[

jichard: being 7" around and 10" long, i cant seeing being much larger than that and actually having my girlfrend be comfortable taking it inside

wristthickxl: Hi guys, mine is 7 inches around....I would frankly gladly give up some thickness. I get a ton of attention at the sauna or gay clubs but the thickness has often prevented me from having satisfying sex....I think 6 or 6.5 inches is really the limit, more than that and it gets uncomfortable, regardless of your partner's gender. I've only slept with two women but neither found it enjoyable (though I'm sure with practice women might find it more satisfying than gay men)....It is so thick that I can hide a Coke can behind it (see pics on msn lpsg group).....am both proud and ashamed of the thickness...

Plowboy: I would have to say in the 6 to 7 inch range. I am at 7 inches around, but I use to be 6 inches around until I started Jelquing about a year ago. It has not helped me at all for length, which my wife says she wouldn't want it any longer, but girth wise, she has told me she likes the added girth. It does pose a problem with oral, since her jaw has a tendancy to lock open when she is giving oral for a long time. The increase of girth has given her and I a new feeling while having sex. She likes to feel stretched and full and I like the feeling of how tight she is when pentrating and during intercourse, friction is nice ;D

gigantikok: 10 1/4 inches around?? wow, that's pretty thick

I am currently 6 1/4-6 1/2 (depending on the day) although I think I'd like to get thicker because someone I really love would really be pleased with a bigger size. Right now it is an internet relationship, so I am not sure if getting thicker will prevent me from being able to have satisfying sex with anyone else...but i'm willing to make the committment for her.

bustyredhead: :-[ ;) @ Giggy...

Well, I've managed to get I think 10.75" around into me... I'm running that from a guesstimate of knowing thickness across was 3.5". Anyways, I voted for 8", just because, while I know bigger works for me, I like to share my guy, so the potential enjoyment to be had for me pales to what I'd lose from not being able to share. Besides, I think that after about 7 or 8, you're really just being mean. lol ;) j/k!

- Nene (How Thick Is a Soda Can, BTW?)

Dom: well being 6.5.......condoms are a bitch. i use the magnum XL's....if your any bigger and cant fit into them i suggest you look into custom condoms.

AnonyMs: okay... has any one else picked up on the rather blatant clues that gigantikok and bustyredhead appear to be developing a thing for one another? This might be leading to an original LPSG kodak moment... This is not the first thread the yearning and giggling has appeared in, but certainly the most telling.

C'mon, you two... start another thread and tell us all about it.... did it start on the board or Nene, did you come to the board because you met gigantikok on line and he told you about us.

I love to live vicariously through others.....

/signed/
Enquiring Mind