How thick is too thick?

tomarctus: Ideally, I would like a circumference between 7 and 8 and a length between 8 and 9. This would be just for my contentment. Who knows what my PE routine will deliver in the next three years?
I don't really have an answer for what is too thick. Visually it depends on body size. Sexually it depends on how much your partner can manage.

bigrrr: in high school a buddy and I messed around from time to time....he had the only cock I've ever seen that was just above average in lenght ... 7 inch around but wide in the sense that it almost seemed flat sort of like a head on a cobra any body else experience one of those?

Duo187: I voted for 7"...no offense but anything more is just over doing it I think.

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Longer is nice.

As for girth...

3.5" and under is comfortable, 4" feels large and 5" is the biggest I've gone and it hurts! That's toys only.

My someone special is about 6.5"/7" thick and I simply can't take him. :-(

If nothing else, it makes me feel terrible for him.

The bigger a wolf is, the harder and harder an inexperienced pup has to work.

john_hiemer

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Rather interesting perspectives -- I must say.

You really need to stop bumping these old threads unless you have something relevant or interesting to add. Did you notice that this thread was 8 years old!!!???

drabman

Expert Member
Media
Normally I'd agree about bumping ancient threads, but this was a hilarious read. I was chuckling when poster after poster claimed 7" girth (vanishingly rare, if it even exists) and that it didn't present a problem. When fantasists claiming 10" + girth started to post I was almost crying with laughter.

ConanTheBarber

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
^^^^^^^^^
The fact that you only see such absurd claims in ancient threads shows that the board has become more realistic about what lies will slip under the mat.

autoballer

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think that this group may have been less mature back then; some people dont understand the purpose of this site. The people who stick around get it the rest troll on somewhere else. On a side note 7" girth is possible check my pic....its pumped so it doesnt really count but I was there and felt what it would be like, and loved it!

AtomicMouse1950

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love the naysayers, who have no belief in the length and girth of some posters. These negative comments, are funny in and of themselves. Sometimes I wonder IF this site's name should be changed into L-P-N-S-G. Large Penis Non-Support Group. Going by their theory... We shouldn't even believe in guys with 7 or 8 Inch cocks either. Just establish that there are guys with 6 inches or less, and let it go at that. LOL

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Very strange/unrealistic posts from Imported through the first 3 pages. I've been too thick for some, but have been accomodated by the vast majority of women who've crossed my path.

My natural girth is over 7 & 1/2 inches midshaft, and I have the pics in my gallery to prove it, so girths over 7 inches are possible, which should show that even larger girths are out there, or possible. I have brought orgasms to women who never had them from penetration before, and I'm surprised at how easily some of them took me.

For some men out there, the bad news is ... some women can take someone like myself with no trouble, just as some take fists, or cucumbers, the good news is ... some run and hide from some one my size, everyones abilities to accomodate large cocks varies greatly ... it depends upon the individual.

AtomicMouse1950

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well if a woman, who's never given birth before, can take your cock... well, you can see where I'm going with this, don't you? Your girth would never be a problem. If a woman, thinks that it might be, probably has never given birth before. But, if they thought about it, they'd know it wouldn't be a problem.

socky

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the whole ''a woman can give birth so she can take your penis'' argument is invalid. Yes it can, but last time a heard, labor was incredibly painful!! I have quite a thick cock, 7'' mid-shaft (considerably thicker at base) and it often causes pain for my gf if im not careful. I would like to be thicker, but only for pure vanity, not practicality.

656938-longtoo.jpg

D_Lar_G_Cox

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
At just below 8 long and right at a little over 6 around I'd have to say it feels like just about the right size overall. Too many women have told me that its just right. Only one had said she liked bigger. When I'm fucking someone it just LOOKS right. If I was into fucking big overweight women then I think a bigger cock would be better.