How thick?

tonsilwrecker

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL... Horrible's hilarious... Just take it in stride...

I'm not sure what you mean by "make it better" - I'm guessing you're mean "make it more satisfying" or something similar?

cougarblue

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know horribleperson, but if they are anything like me, sarcasm reigns. We need a little indicator like :

[sar] you need to be over 8 inches in girth [sar]

After all, contrary to what some people think about jelquing and penis pumping to increase length and width, you ARE who you ARE. You were born the way you were. Work with it. If things go well, you will meet someone who appreciates it just the way it is.

What do you really hope to gain by asking others if it's big enough? Some re-assurance that you are ok? That self-assurance needs to come from within. You may well meet others for whom you are not the right fit. If you want me to say you're too small, I could. But I'd rather say it's not the right fit. Doesn't make a judgement on either person.

You have to feel good about yourself, regardless of what others may say. Look in the mirror and say to it "You're Fuckin' HOT!"

:smile:

you need to be over 8 inches if your not then kill yourself cuz you will never please any women