How tight is vagina?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by longverythick, Jul 14, 2010.

1. longverythick

longverythick New Member

I want to know how much pressure it can apply. More than squeezing your penis as hard as you can with both hands?

2. thetramp

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i don't really have an answer for you, just reserving a good seat, getting some cold beer and some :popcorn: ready

3. D_Auric_Goldthinger

D_Auric_Goldthinger Account Disabled

4. Cila

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    *sigh* are you really that bored? Playing with yourself isn't doing it for you any more?
    The answer to your question is... how hard can you choke your chicken? And... how long is a piece of string. Have you been with women? I'm just asking. :shrug:

5. Cila

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Ok... I apologize longverythick - I just saw your post ( http://www.lpsg.org/193128-longest-time-without-sex-2.html#post2880413)
    Ok if you're seriously asking this question: the tightness of any vagina varies based on a few things.. frequency of use; how turned on the woman is; yada yada yada. Each woman is different and even with one woman the tightness and pressure can vary.
    So, the how long is a piece of string comment stands.
    Let us know when you pop your cherry.
    Good luck

6. Endued

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'd say about a 3.

7. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    Depends on genetics, too. Women's vaginas are different sizes, just like penises. Some are tight and not very stretchy, some are capable of being really accommodating, some are very deep, some are shallow.

A woman's muscle tone also affects it, such as whether she does any Kegel exercises at all, or practices flexing.

8. longverythick

longverythick New Member

Cila I don't understand your posts, please explain.

Why did you ask if I'm bored? I am never bored, there is always too much to do. Only stupid people get bored.

9. Chase1600

Chase1600 Member

Hey longverythick, I just checked pics of your hot cock. You are right to worry, forget about vagina. Call me at 555-5555; my lips will do it right.

Seriously, although I am gay, I have actually played both sides of the street. I don’t think any women’s vagina can possibly be as tight at your grip. The pleasure in sensation for both of us doesn’t come that way. It is possible, that if a guy is a virgin, if he’s getting on in to adulthood, and if he’s been used to jerking off for some years, it is possible that he might experience some adjustments before getting to appreciate how much pleasure he will experience with a woman.

We don’t need a “grip of death.” It actually can be way more pleasurable without it.

10. alx

alx
    Gold Member

Ask your Mum, do it in a subtle manner mind. i.e a slideshow of va-jay-jays with christian music in the backround.

11. longverythick

longverythick New Member

I asked a few girls and they said that their vagina is much tighter than my two hand grip. I guess they were wrong. I am not worried I was interested to know. I don't think it matters, because I can rub it just barely touching or as tight as I can.

When I was rubbing it with Vitamin E I was holding it as tight as I could. In a few seconds (3-8 seconds at most) it was very hot and if I continued I would have gotten a burn.

I don't think it would take adjusting. There is nothing better than going inside a girl.

12. Endued

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    :biggrin1:

13. Chase1600

Chase1600 Member

You might have asked them to prove it. 8212 days is long enough!

Truth is, I don’t think any girl would want to be tighter than a two handed grip. I know how we wonder about how tight it’s going to be. That’s a misunderstanding. [At least, I think]. A light friction against our very sensitive skin surface – and I assume it is the same for a woman – is excellent for a great orgasm.

14. redbear52

redbear52 New Member

Depends on the woman, obviously. I have known some girls with great vaginal muscles who could clamp down pretty hard, but none who could squeeze harder than I could with my hands. But I have pretty strong hands, used to crush beer cans a lot back when they were made of steel.

I have heard stories about girls who could clamp down so hard that they could actually "trap" a guy inside (how is that for entrapment) but I don't know if they are true or not.

15. Over-reaching

Over-reaching Active Member

Vaginas vary, and the same vagina can feel more or less tight on a different occasion. I've never been in one that was as tight as I could squeeze with my hands. It feels better than my hands, however, although different.

16. mako shark

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Keep squeezing your hands as it's a much tighter grip than any vagina you will ever run into :smile:

Draft saved Draft deleted