How tight/loose does a woman feel to you?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by quarrel, Feb 21, 2008.

1. quarrel

quarrel Member

With all the women I've slept with within 5-10 minutes of having sex, her vagina starts to feel very loose to me. This happens even if she was very tight when I first entered her. Sometimes she is so loose, I really wonder if she is experiencing much pleasure.

I'm wondering if this is what most of you experience or do most women continue to feel snug around your cock throughout sex?

Any women here - I'd love to hear your perspective on this.

Thanks.

2. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

I think most women arent getting all their pleasure from being stretched out. We do have a gspot and it isnt partial to size as much as stimulation in general.

3. King-

King- New Member

It feels about as tight as they are? some are tight.. some not so tight.

4. quarrel

quarrel Member

True - but I have a question about that. Does a guy stimulate your g-spot by trying to angle his penis up more through repositioning his body or by "flexing" his penis so it presses the top of your vagina?

I have seen many women comment that thickness creates more g-spot stimulation. Do you disagree with that?

5. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

When you can feel a tight woman clamping her vaginal muscles down on your penis to the point where you feel the nerves @ the end of your shaft being teased ever so slightly but pleasurably, that's how tight it feels, and having the length and girth I possess, that's 9x's out of 10.

Now when you just are able to slip it in with more than enough ease and find her vaginal muscles literally with no discomfort, that's how a loose woman has felt only scarcely in my time.

6. Whopper-lee

Gold Member

Albums:
    My experience often is the female being snug/tight to the point when I get into some hard thrusting (as much as she can take) she opens up looser but not any deeper...
    I think it's pretty natural,for most females do this when reaching an adjustable comfort level of enjoyment with the males' penis size (esp. grith):wink:

7. dclub02

dclub02 New Member

It could very well be that the women you've been with get extremely wet and therefore makes it very slippery causing you to feel like it's very loose.

I say this because my wife it exactly this, especially after every time she cums. The more she cums per session, the wetter and wetter it gets. I'm 6.5" long and 6.25" around and after about the 4th or 5th orgasm, she tells me she can no longer feel me anymore cause it's just too damn wet. The funny thing is that about that time I'm having a hard time feeling her too!

I always joke with her that I need a thick-ass pinch-hitter to tag in when we get to that point cause she's still hot as ever and seems like she can take a lot more. So I need to tag out and tag in a guy that is like 9" around and at least as long as I am to continue the deed, haha! It's been nothing more than a joke to this day 'cause by that time we're both spent and we just cuddle or go to sleep.

Dunno if this is your case or not, but I say when in doubt, just ask her if she still feels you, or pay attention to her bodily responses and moans. Those are usually dead giveaways, unless she's a good faker, but if that's the case then listen to my wife: "if I have to fake it, then it's not even worth faking it"

8. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Well im built very very small vaginally where i am tight on a finger, any penis would likely stimulate my gspot. I'm sure the girth of my husband does play a role in the pleasure, but i think its more to do with angle and positioning him to hit it more than he would if it went straight in.

9. dclub02

dclub02 New Member

For my wife, it's definitely angle, hence the reason why women like different positions cause it hits different spots with more or less pressure/friction per stroke (if that makes any sense).

I suppose if you're just thick and there's constant pressure, then the angles are just a plus?? Can a thick guy or a gal who's been with a thick guy chime in?

10. lafever

Gold Member

Albums:
    Tight at first, then very wet, then the womans p**sy starts to tighten up on me and thats when the real fun begins, i'll fuck a woman over and over untill her pu**y swells.
    chris

11. quarrel

quarrel Member

If you are that small, do you have a preference for a large penis? I guess I thought since you were here that you did.

12. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

A big penis is all i've known for the last 10 years. I've had penises of all sizes and its much less painful and complicated if its not too big. Its only gotten very good and frequent in the bedroom over the last year or so.

My preference isnt for huge cocks per se. I found LPSG doing a search on help for tearing during penetration.

13. Principessa

Gold Member

I'm a girth loving gal so I would have to say yes.

:biggrin1: I am familiar with the first feeling but not so much with the second.:wink:

Yes, this is exactly what happens to me. :wink:

That is an honest mistake which I too have made. There are some women on this site who can't be bothered with more than 6".:confused::rolleyes: Then there are women like BHR who were fortunate enough to fall in love with a man who just happend to have a big dick. :cool: That's where the S (support) in LPSG comes in to play.

14. quarrel

quarrel Member

njqt466: Thanks for the input. Have you ever had sex with a man that was about my size?

15. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Well, too oft times I've had some rendezvous with women who've claimed become cavernous due either to what they claim as a virtual litter of kids, or had a bigger guy than me.

Quite frankly I don't rationale what or how having a lot kids can expand a woman's vagina so much, unless the kids were the size of county fair watermelons.

16. Love-it

Gold Member

My wife is tight all the time and has to work on relaxing, dilating and using a vibrator in order to allow penetration. She is getting better and I have actually been able to orgasm inside her vagina twice in the last two weeks without too much pain for her, she was a bit looser, more relaxed, internally.

17. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Have you looked into semen allergies? I had it for a LONG time and the symptoms are horrible making an already tight vagina much worse for her....and you.

18. uncut1234

uncut1234 New Member

depends on the girl.... some smaller girls have trouble sitting down on it at first and have to go real slow and its almost uncomfortable for me without some lube, and ive also had sex with a couple girls that were kinda lose lol...i duno what this one girl had been sticking up there but theres no way it could have gotton that lose from a dick, mt dick is 6" around and i felt like i waas swimmin in it hahah

19. Principessa

Gold Member

20. SR_Pepe_LePube

SR_Pepe_LePube Account Disabled

For best sex it is vital that both lovers are fully aroused. The size of the penis is irrelevant as the vast majority of women can accommodate any length and size. In their normal state the vaginal walls are collapsed, with no space between them. However, as most of nerves are situated near the opening of the vagina women often prefer girth over size for orgasmic pleasure. But the muscles of the vagina are elastic and the skin which lines it are folded and ridged so that it can stretch as much as necessary, whether in intercourse or in childbirth. The upper two-thirds of the vagina expands in a “ballooning” response in which the cervix and the uterus pull up, helping to accommodate the penis during sexual intercourse.

If she feels tight this is probably because she is either nervous (very common if she is a virgin or inexperienced sexually), or her partner's inexperience prevents her from becoming highly aroused, so that there is insufficient vaginal lubrication.

It is worth remembering that human evolution has caused a discrepancy between the male and female as regards the time it takes to reach arousal and ultimately orgasm. Therefore, in order for a woman to reach orgasm she must be very sexually aroused and have either experienced arousal from foreplay prior to penetration; or if male penetrated her before she became fully aroused (e.g. she feels tight) he must delay his own orgasm/ejaculation for up to 20-30 minutes. A woman needs continuous stimulation to reach orgasm. If stimulation stops, the sensations will die away, however near she is to reaching an orgasm.

Draft saved Draft deleted