How tight/loose does a woman feel to you?

quarrel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was nice yesterday; but I'm wise to you now. :mad: You are one of those dreaded SPH men! :angryfire2: I HATE, LOATHE, and DESPISE SPH. You need to go peddle your sob story someplace else little boy.

This is not my intent! I'm sorry if something I said offended you. Yes, I know this is a large penis site, but as far as I know there is no other place on the web where you can get this much good discussion on this topic. I have already gotten very helpful and interesting feedback from women here, including you until this rant.

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
From my perspective I have never had a problem accomodating girth. With a larger guy I do feel very "stretched", and find that due to this I feel less sensation not more. At first I thought it strange that I should feel less with a bigger girth, but then again if you stretch any body part it can cause numbness so I suppose its the same sort of thing.

Fortunatly for me, lengh and girth are not the primary factors that determine how good sex and orgasms are in my case.

quarrel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
From my perspective I have never had a problem accomodating girth. With a larger guy I do feel very "stretched", and find that due to this I feel less sensation not more. At first I thought it strange that I should feel less with a bigger girth, but then again if you stretch any body part it can cause numbness so I suppose its the same sort of thing.

Fortunatly for me, lengh and girth are not the primary factors that determine how good sex and orgasms are in my case.

I've never heard that perspective before - that stretching causes less sensation, I wonder if that's more common than the conventional wisdom would have one think.

bigbrick

Experimental Member
Media
Lucky seven gave you the right information. All women exand internally to some degree when fully aroused, I believe it is called "tenting". But in some women it is ridiculous. I am just over 6"around and I had one woman lover as she got hotter and hotter she got wider and wider. By the time she neared orgasm it felt like I was rattling aroung in Carlsbad Caverns. I think you have had some women who tent more than others, Keep trying and I think you will find others who don't have much of this reaction internally. The good news is that it happens from being stimulated, so that means you are doing something right!

Tanvir

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I must say that I favor sex with younger women and usually ones with tight cunts. I like their reactions to my size and the feel of power with them-very erotic. My last lovely was 22, very beautiful girl.

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
With all the women I've slept with within 5-10 minutes of having sex, her vagina starts to feel very loose to me. This happens even if she was very tight when I first entered her. Sometimes she is so loose, I really wonder if she is experiencing much pleasure.

I'm wondering if this is what most of you experience or do most women continue to feel snug around your cock throughout sex?

Any women here - I'd love to hear your perspective on this.

Thanks.
I hear ya on this. It often feels tightest when I first go on. I think it's probably a combination of the pussy "adjusting" to accommodate me; us both adjusting our position, perhaps; and increasing wetness, especially if she orgasms a lot.