How tightly circumcised are you? What Style of circumcision?

colin20

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
For those of us who have been circumcised, how tightly are you circumcised? How much remaining skin do you have? What style would you classify your circumcision as?

There is a good chart here:
Adult Circumcision Styles

Would you prefer to be more tightly circumcised or more loosely circumcised than you currently are? Or are you pleased.

ME:
Tightly circumcised. Would like to have more slack skin to be able to masturbate more easily without lube.

Reactions: Blacksqy11

Smudgeruk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Semi here. About a quarter of my penis head shows when I am soft. Fully exposed when erect. My father had himself done when he was 20 because he had too much foreskin. Though it was good for us boys to be done to . I am very happy with it. Feel sorry for those tight circumcised guys.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm gonna have to go with moderate and full.

My doctor actually commented on this my last visit... the one before that he commented how big my vein was and said I can probably "achieve a sizeable erection." :eek:

Reactions: Ozwombat

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So tight that sex was painful until I started restoring my foreskin. Why anyone thinks circumcision is a good idea is beyond me. It needs to be banned along with all other forms of infant genital mutilation.

Reactions: kutjebef

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The website uses the word peni in multiple places. I suppose he meant penii, right? :rolleyes:

*I wonder if the O.P. really, really, really wants me to post about my mutilation?*

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Supertight for me. I never even imagined the skin was supposed to move until I got talking about it with an intact friend and he sent me a big pack of literature that he had picked up at a street display in Oakland, California.

You can see I have quite a bit of play in the skin now after several years of restoring. I still just want the penis I was born with. Is that a lot to ask?

capcraz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My parents decided that welcoming their newborn son into the world by slicing off a very sensitive part of his penis was a bad idea... Thanks guys :fing02: I'm 100% intact (see photos)

open501s

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Minimal to partial. Most uncut guys think I am uncut; my piercer thought I was uncut. He commented that he had never pierced an uncut guy before.