How tightly circumcised are you? What Style of circumcision?

aristarchus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Partial to loose--I always wondered why other people talked about needing lubricants for a wank.

I also remember hearing the story of how the day I was born my father had to run borrow $50 from my uncle to pay for my circumcision--maybe he only got $25 from him, and that's why doc did only half a job:tongue:

craftsman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Am in the loose category, myself. It's nice to have the slack so I can j/o when or where I find myself with a hardon without the production of getting lubed up (and that comes in handy when I have those extra horny stretches when I can't wait till I get home from work). If I swim in cold water, I could pretty much pass for uncut, too, though that also puts me in the definite grower-not-shower slot.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was tightly circumcised,but the skin became looser after I'd been pumping fora while, then when I started jelqing I found that made even looser and following on from that I found out I could restore my foreskin and am currently doing that

basharbd

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd say I'm moderate. I have a lot of hanging skin on the underside of my penis near the head. When I'm hard, that's my widest part. Ex would jokingly call it a botched circumcision.

JustAverage

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Loosely circumcised, and I love it.

I never thought much about different types of circumcision until a few years ago when my mother decided to comment randomly that I'd had a good one.

Reactions: Ozwombat

roosevelt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm something between partial and loose I guess...

When at my smallest, (cold shower etc) about half the head hides, but normally, only a tiny bit hides. (see gallery)

You can see the obvious color change in my dick too.

I wonder if this is the result of having a tighter circumcision though, and my dick simply growing so much that the skin had to stretch and accomodate, because when fully erect, I don't have that much movement...

It's interesting, but I'd never really thought about it before... thanks for the link!

Rad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm gonna have to go with moderate and full.

My doctor actually commented on this my last visit... the one before that he commented how big my vein was and said I can probably "achieve a sizeable erection." :eek:
Your doctor must want to such your dick.

Ponyboy18

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'd say originally moderate but i've done a decent amount of restoring so i've got a good deal of coverage now

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never actually had a circumcision but even when I pull the skin over my head it looks like the minimal. Normally it looks kind of like the loose circumsision.