How tightly circumcised are you? What Style of circumcision?

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
Semi here. About a quarter of my penis head shows when I am soft. Fully exposed when erect. My father had himself done when he was 20 because he had too much foreskin. Though it was good for us boys to be done to . I am very happy with it. Feel sorry for those tight circumcised guys.

Very interesting. I was never circumcised, but have a short foreskin naturally. Usually only about a third of the head is covered, sometimes only the ridge. So I'm not surprised that some circumcised guys have more skin than some non circumcised!

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
Very interesting. I was never circumcised, but have a short foreskin naturally. Usually only about a third of the head is covered, sometimes only the ridge. So I'm not surprised that some circumcised guys have more skin than some non circumcised!

I've got a mate who is exactly the same. Flaccid, his foreskin only covers the rim of his knob and about a quarter of the head. He tells me that, erect, it pulls right back and that most of his partners are convinced that he is circumcised, which he isn't.

ThickPup

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So tight that sex was painful until I started restoring my foreskin. Why anyone thinks circumcision is a good idea is beyond me. It needs to be banned along with all other forms of infant genital mutilation.

Hey buddy, how is your restoration going? I would love to see before and after photos. What do you use?

Reactions: Ozwombat

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was cut high & tight- thank God!!!
No, thank the doctor. God had no part in your circumcision. Moreover, He liked the body as He designed it. Here's a quote ...
But now hath God set the members every one of them in the body, as it hath pleased him. From: I Corinthians 12:18

bryb

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
High and tight here. I wish that I had more "play" with the skin on my shaft. Truth be told, I wish I was totally uncut. Such is life.

Pierced7.5

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Loose. It is fully exposed when flaccid but there is extra skin there for lots of movement. I can cover it a bit when hard but not much and for the most part it is always pulled back.

Reactions: Ozwombat

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My circumsision is loose and beautiful. The skin can be pulled more than halfway over my glans, when the glans are fully engorged and my cock is at its hardest (no, it can't stay there). My scar is a bit over an inch (I think, I never measured it) behind my corona, so I think that's a normal-type circumsision as it's what I see most often. I think I also have my frenelum, still. It's a raised line of skin, under my glans, that's very sensitive.

Reactions: BigdickguyinTX

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
... I think I also have my frenelum, still. It's a raised line of skin, under my glans, that's very sensitive.
I think that's a frenulum remnant as it's sometimes called. You're saying it's a raised line implies such, to me.

To all cut guys: To get an idea of what a frenulum looks like, look at the underside of your tongue in a mirror. The translucent membrane in the center is a frenulum.

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
http://foreskinrestorationchat.info/forchris/sidefren.gif

This is what I have, sans the extra.. uhm.. (what's the antonym of tapering? XD) that leads to the foreskin. That raised flap of skin he has, that starts just under his head. So yea, I guess that makes it a remnant. Mine isn't as pronounced as that, especially when squeezed. I guess it kindof resembles if an uncut guy pulled his foreskin WAY back, super tight.

Edit: How dense of me... widening can be used as an antonym to tapering.XD Brain fart!