How tightly circumcised are you? What Style of circumcision?

curtdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was circumcised at 19 i heard the doctor comment that we will leave a little skin for erections. I think he did a good job with my cock i have skin on my shaft loose enought go mastrbate with it bunches up sligbtly behind the head when i am soft

LueEbra

Sexy Member
Media
Wilmington (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Several years ago I had a sleeve resection removing about 2 inches of skin. At first about half of the head showed, retracting completely when erect. Now when it's soft, the head's completely covered. But when I'm hard about half of the headpeeks out . Still not sure whether to call myself circumcised ( skin was removed) or uncircumcised ( restored/regrown after being removed). Not that it really matters.
IMG_20170130_153626.jpg
IMG_20170626_012621.jpg

Attachments

Several years ago I had a sleeve resection removing about 2 inches of skin. At first about half of the head showed, retracting completely when erect. Now when it's soft, the head's completely covered. But when I'm hard about half of the headpeeks out . Still not sure whether to call myself circumcised ( skin was removed) or uncircumcised ( restored/regrown after being removed). Not that it really matters.
View attachment 759795 View attachment 759805
Nice coverage dude
Similar to my loose cut

Nice coverage dude
Similar to mine
Nice coverage dude
Similar to mine

Fairly tight circumcision here. Never really thought what it would be like to have foreskin ... interesting. :(

I was circumcised as an infant, with a Gomco clamp. I was given a "high-and-tight" style circumcision that healed cleanly. It wasn't an issue until I hit puberty, when erections became painful. The skin stretched a bit eventually, and things became less painful, but I was displeased at being circumcised. I eventually began foreskin restoration, and I now have full-time coverage when flaccid, though no coverage or slack when erect. I intend to continue stretching my "new" foreskin until I have full coverage while erect. If I had been given a choice, I never would have chosen to be circumcised.

EquusAZ

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Stabilo

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Very tight here.............my head is always watching whats goin on.

I actually like it and have received many comments from women over the years how sexy and clean it looks...........

My doctor was on his game that day !!

You've got a perfect job !