Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yeh, keep from sexual activity for how long you can manage? 3days, 1 week, 3 weeks (I think it is 3 weeks till the body reaches the total capacity limit and starts to absorb it or a wetdream comes along… I can’t remember exactly the time frame)
Take a zinc supplement
Drink plenty of fluids - keep hydrated
Don't just blow your load straight away slowly build up and use the stop and start method that way you can maximize your load
all the best man :D

Svidrigailov

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
yeh, keep from sexual activity for how long you can manage? 3days, 1 week, 3 weeks (I think it is 3 weeks till the body reaches the total capacity limit and starts to absorb it or a wetdream comes along… I can’t remember exactly the time frame)
Take a zinc supplement
Drink plenty of fluids - keep hydrated
Don't just blow your load straight away slowly build up and use the stop and start method that way you can maximize your load
all the best man :D
I've read shorter than 3 weeks, more like 3-4 days. But that's just kind of word of mouth from these forums, so who knows if it's accurate. Anyone got a medical article or anything to back it up?

mattnatlanta

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
yep, L-Arginine, L-Carnitine (helps enable your body to more fully absorb ALL the benefits of the Arginine) and Zinc. I take a Men's multi vitamin (CVS brand), which is loaded with vitamins and other supplements, including zinc, but I also take the L-Arginine, L-carnitine and zinc, as well as Alpha Lipoic Acid. Works for me. Also Fish Oil-promotes overall health.
Also, beef up your diet with fish-you know, the healthy kind-not fish sticks!!
Peace

acheung

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The classic technique is to masturbate ALMOST to the point of orgasm one hour before sex. I've read this many times. Tried it and I think it works.

Yeah I've tried this before (not necessarily one hour before, but definitely before I actually had sex) and noticed a significant difference when actually cumming. Also the longer the sex session or j/o session the more I will cum

D

deleted356736

Since I've been taking it, arginine makes a real mess of my wife when I come. The results are notable, with more satisfying orgasms as well.