How to ask a friend for casual sex?

Stretchpants

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never really asked anyone for casual fun in the bedroom before. How would you bring up the subject with a friend you have known for a couple years and what would you say to get her turned on? A while back when she was in a relationship she wanted to compare my dick with her boyfriends because she thought his was large. When I showed her privately she said mine was gigantic and was way larger than his but I didn't do anything with her. Is there a way I can somehow use this to my advantage now that she isn't in a relationship anymore?

Last edited:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
does she act like she's attracted to you?
does she have an open minded attitude to no strings sex?
have you ever talked about fuck buddies or FWB in general terms?
have you considered whether making a pass at her might ruin your friendship for ever, and weighed up whether it's really worth risking that for the chance of a shag?
is she the type who forms always emotional attachments when sex is involved?

we don't know her. how do we know these things?
they're the real questions you need to be thinking about.

forget trying to use your dick size as an angle.
that's just lame :rolleyes:

eyescream

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Say "hey, here's an idea: let's get drunk and have crazy sex". That's all you need to do/say. She'll know you're in it for the sexual experience and not for the long haul.

If she laughs and tells you it's a crazy idea then just laugh with her and say something like "can't blame a guy for trying, lol".

She'll probably just brush the thought aside. But when she gets horny, she just might call you up.

I mean, she went as far as wanting to look at your dick. She breached the friendship contract a long time ago.

Tense0000

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Don't need alcohol. Just be yourself and just come out with it and be honest. Make sure you are alone with her, maybe over dinner. Start talking about Valentines. Point out that you both have no one and to be tied in a relationship could be complicated because you both like your freedom but that sex is great when its there. Then ask if she ever gets lonely. Then tell her if she ever needed her physical needs met that you would gladly be there for her, no strings attached. That everyone longs for physical contact sometimes.
Now be careful because this could go either way.....if she agrees, females have a harder time separating empty sex with emotions(this is from experience). Especially if the sex is good. She could fall for you....and are you willing to risk your friendship? In my case, I knew this girl liked me and we were friends but I was just attracted to her body not the person she was inside. I told her straight up that I do not feel love of any sort for her but if she wanted to have sex I am here. She agreed just for sex. After a few weeks of being with her. We were all invited to a getty. All my friends and hers were there. She said she would show up later. When she showed up, she was drunk. I was speaking to a female friend of mine and she got jealous and went crying to the car. I went after her and asked what was wrong, she told me she got upset and that she loved me. I told her I was being honest from the beginning how I felt and that our arrangement was over. I went back to the party. The next day she called me apologizing about what happened. That it was the alcohol and if we could continue our arrangement. I told her no.
You know her better then we do....just have the right moment and just speak your mind.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
if you say it then say it in a light hearted way that she can laugh off without feeling awkward or pressured.