How to ask a girl to shave...

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Showerbag, Dec 15, 2009.

1. Showerbag

Showerbag Member

Hi guys, Its been a little bit over a year since i started dating my girlfriend, and we've finally got to the point that she will try oral. Ive had my hand down there alot but never my face or really even seen, it seemed not too bad, because she shaves the front fully, but i never noticed until i actually went down there how bloody long that hair down there is. i could hardly find the pussy, and when i did, i was getting mouthfuls of hair. shes already apprehensive, not liking the idea, and has a pretty bad disorder not allowing us to have sex (hence finding alternatives). we're waiting to see a doctor so we can figure that out, but the fact is shes not trying to enjoy it, and its really hard to prove how good i am when i really have a hard time finding everything lol. So i dunno, I've been trying to think of every way that I can to nicely ask her to ATLEAST trim down there, because she has got a gorgeous pussy, one of the nicest ive ever seen if not the nicest. Its just a shame i cant really get her off as well as i know i can. I know shes not comfortable with the idea and is trying to make it easier because she knows our options are limited, i just need to find a way to tell ehr nicely she should try shaving before she gets back home for christmas break. anyways im ramblin alot sorry. bed time. thanks alot guys.

2. conchis

Gold Member

Albums:
    Ask her to play with you shaving each other

3. Showerbag

Showerbag Member

hmm, yeah i considered that, but she doesnt want me shaven. i trim it up quite nicely, she just says the hairless thing on me just feels weird, she likes a little hair otherwise it looks just unnatural. We're not really sexually advanced enough to bring something like that up. shes pretty big square. she didnt even know what her clit was for christ sake lol. such an uneducated girl...

4. eyescream

Gold Member

If she shaves the front of it then this will be easy. Tell her you like her 'hairstyle' down there, and then the next time you see her, tell her that you want to give her a new hairstyle becuase it turns you on.

Give it a trim yourself or ask her to do it. It won't be embarrassing for her because she'll be thinking that you're into different pubic hairstlyes and she'll probably do some reading about it and might find out that most guys prefers it trimmed.

5. Joo

Joo New Member

Albums:
    I agree with eyescream. It could well get her interested. Good luck and nice to see that you didn't want to tackle the situation with all guns blazing.

6. dolfette

Gold Member

7. John.Heath

John.Heath New Member

I suggest you start off by getting her to help you trim up... since she doesn't want you shaved, that's even better... get a trimmer and let her trim you and then see if she will let you return the favor. Just trim up around her cooter and then you won't have to floss when you eat her, and you won't have to try to get her to shave it. This is the approach I used with my wife, and I've got her trimmed up nicely now. She still doesn't like oral, much like your gf, but keep trying...

8. Showerbag

Showerbag Member

thanks dolfette, i read all of that that pertained to my problem. And thank you all for the input. I think my best bet is trying to make it a thing we do together. I think that the reason she hasn't done that yet is either shes scared of cutting something or actually cant reach to trim or shave it. She was born with osteoperosis in her hip, can't spread her legs much, not for my body or my face, and she also has scoliosis so she cant bend over too much. The girl's a wreck, but shes the greatest thing thats ever happened to me, we literally are eachothers better halves. She really thinks her vagina is just gross and doesnt know anything about it. Maybe the haircut might help? while were on topic, any way of kinda increasing her confidence about that as well? She will be back soon for christmas and it'll be difficult. one last thing, My sister got fired from work, and my parents quit their job and they all moved back in with me:S so alone time is very difficult. any ideas on how to get the house empty? lol

9. dolfette

Gold Member

just tell them! say, ''hey, guys, would me mind catching a movie or something so that i can get a few hours quality time with my girl?''

as for confidence...well obviously treating her like she's beautiful will pay off over time. but until that time, think lighting! a soft, dim, golden glow that bathes her in soft focus will make her more comfortable. we love candles for a reason.
    and maybe the gift of a pretty silk slip, so that she's not entirely naked and exposed.

10. Ohiospeedo

Ohiospeedo New Member

Or maybe get her a gift card to a place that does bikini waxing/brazilian wax.

11. dolfette

Gold Member

na, if she's that shy then having a stranger wax her muff under spotlight will just be too damn scary...besides, a gift should be for her, not him.

12. Showerbag

Showerbag Member

hmm, yeah i dont think shed be cool with the waxing. i dunno how id like competely hairless. I've babysat my little cousins and nieces and nephews alot and changing them and bathing them, just makes the hairless thing seem kinda criminal lol. Good idea on the asking them to leave. my family is incredibly sexually open, and i could say that without a problem, they'd understand. I'll try to talk to her about it when she gets back and find a good day to try it, if she even lets me. I don't think she will really be into it because shes "doing it to make me happy, and doesnt really like it in the first place" but you never know. I just want to try to find alternatives to get eachother off because with her osteoperosis in her hip, its done a number on alot of the muscle tissue around there and we can't even have sex. I think it's even affected her clit because it doesnt get too sensitive and tingle, it just plain hurts. But i know i can make it more appealing and feel better for her if i could just navigate without having to pick through a massive bush while trying to reach my destination lol. Thanks alot dolf:) great input and ideas.

13. Showerbag

Showerbag Member

hmm well that didn't go over as i wanted it to. brought it up and said she doesnt care that im hairy. she shaves the front and i dont really like everything in between shaved, but nicely trimmed, and when i brought up the trim and shave eachother she said no way, she doesnt wanna get cut, and said shes a hairy beast down there, and when i asked her why shes never shaven down there she said shes afraid shell cut herself because shes got sensitive skin. So after a while i just straight up said, can you atleast trim it alot because its really hard to navigate and give oral, and im a visual guy and i love to see her pussy, and she said she doesnt like oral. i then told her yeah i know she doesnt but if she was alot more trimmed, i could be alot better at oral instead of fumbling around, dodging hair, and the better i am, the easier it is to get used to it and start to enjoy it because no one hates it once they're comfortable with it. So i just ended up straight up telling her to please trim it. i felt like a dick but...

14. dolfette

Gold Member

dude, if she really doesn't like oral then let it lie.
    some of the most sexually confident and adventurous women i know really hate oral. you can't convince someone to like something they don't.

15. eyescream

Gold Member

Just keep telling her how sexy she is and any compliment that she reacts positively to. It does work.

If you can't get the house empty, take the love making outside.:cool:

16. Showerbag

Showerbag Member

I live in northern canada its -30 out usually. i dont think my penis would enjoy the weather lol. Im just gunna let her set the pace. As she called herself a hairy beast because shes a pretty hairy girl, and i really love it. I told her not to shave or not to trim because ill miss my hairy beast. fuck the oral thing. I was completely happy with how it was before, and if i have to mildly force her into it (she wants to do it to make me happy), that doesnt make me happy. I told her I don't want her to shave, i dont want her to trim, and that she knows im always open for absolutely everything, so when SHE is ready, SHE can bring stuff up and set the pace. Im fine with how it is right now and i feel bad for how blind and ignorant i was with her distasteful reactions. More sexual stuff will always make me happy, cuz we just do manual stimulation, but moving to oral wont make me any happier. Having her happy, and having her happy with ME pays off way more in the long run. thanks everyone and thank you so much dolfette for the multiple times you've helped. You've opened my eyes, and taught me alot of things to make life prosper. What id do without you? probably get my way, but have a discontent girlfriend, which is not what i want. So one last time, Thank you very much for making me see the big picture. Im off to write my history final:( I'll see you all later. :D

17. dolfette

Gold Member

awww! i feel all warm and fuzzy now.

18. Showerbag

Showerbag Member

one last update on this thread and im done lol. She responded to me this morning of my "revelation" lol. She said shes fine taking small steps but if no steps is what i want she can do that too, she was just really put off by the trimming eachother thing and said its way too awkward and kinky for her lol. She also said she wont protest on the slowing down thing because it would take a lot of stress off of life. Only thing thats kinda a bummer is we've been dating for over a year, and sexual advancement is basically stopped. we're stuck at manual stimulation only and thats it. for a full year lol. Im fine with it, but honestly, I don't understand how small steps cause so much stress on a person. *sigh*... women...

19. John.Heath

John.Heath New Member

Sounds like you've got a pretty mature attitude about it... but continue to think carefully on it. A relationship wherein the two people involved have drastically different sex drives and desires can be tough. I'm not saying it can't work, but you have to work at it. Communication is the key. My wife and I are similar to this... we are physically able to have sex, she just doesn't desire it. If I didn't talk with her about my desires and needs (which in my case often doesn't do much good), she would never know that I'm unsatisfied with our sex life.
    My point is be careful that this doesn't cause problems in your relationship. It's obviously important to you or you wouldn't be on here asking for advice and wondering why after a year not much has changed.

20. D_THTEX

D_THTEX New Member

If you love this girl as much as it sounds why not get married. That may help here lose some of sexual apprehensiveness by you making a committement to her and help get the house cleared out.

Draft saved Draft deleted