How to ask a guy how big his cock is?

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by dpc, Dec 4, 2011.

1. dpc

dpc Member

Albums:
    So im in highschool and im bisexual, i was wondering how do like bring up a conversation face to face about our size down there like what are some questions to ask before i ask him how big he is or what are some things i can say or do or maybe wear(like if i wear cpmpression shorts in the locker room he might be like nice size or something)that could get the convo to be about his size, please be serious
    Im a guy and the guys i would ask its cuz i think they are hot and yeahh

Also what questions could i ask them to figure out if they were gay or bi (besides for just asking) or how can u tell if they are gay or bi

2. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

nice pix - any cock views??

3. davidjh7

Gold Member

Probably the most innocent way is to stand next to him at the urinals in the bathroom or check him out in the locker room. It would satisfy your curiosity, and a comment would be more innocent in those situations--or he may make a comment to you. There is always a risk in asking such questions, but guys are guys, and usually curious about how the compare to others, regardless of sexuality. Make a judgement based on how shy he is about showing his body. If he takes pains to stay covered, respect his boundries. Good luck!

4. shadow28

Gold Member

Or if you want to be straightforward about it, ask him: "what are the exact dimensions of your penis?"

5. WillyLong

WillyLong Active Member

Wait until you're old enough to go into a gay bar, then you can ask all the penis questions you want to whoever turns you on without the probability of being beaten up.

6. D_Larry_Burpengary

D_Larry_Burpengary New Member

yea dont do that....

7. tlbuncut5

tlbuncut5 New Member

Albums:
    Dont ask....Dont tell

8. alwayshornyatl

Albums:
    Why do you want to ask? Every time I'm asked I always think he's making a judgement on me based strictly on cock size. There's a little more to me than size.

I reply to the question "Do you want that in real inches or AOL inches?" They get the message that numbers are only numbers. And, no one has ever been disappointed.

Draft saved Draft deleted