How to ask out someone that can barely speak English.

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Deno, May 19, 2008.

1. Deno

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have been in lust with this guy who lives on my block. He has this real big smile he gives me everytime we run into each other. I have difficulty speaking to him because I don't know spanish and he speaks limited English. Putting aside my interests in P.R. dudes, he is just so curiously good looking. I know he got a kid and girlfriend but that don't seem to matter to most bi sexual guys. Is there anyone that thinks I'd be crazy to go for it, and is there some better way to come to a decision that would lead to a positive rather then neg outcome. (I.E. not becoming the most embarrassed person on the planet.)

2. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Give yourself an uphill battle? How do you know if he's even interested in you as a sex object?

3. elgrande

elgrande Member

Albums:
    Are you sure he's bi and into you?

4. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

You should consider that he may give that real big smile to everyone he runs into. He might just be a friendly guy.

5. Deno

Gold Member

Albums:
    I am one to take a long time to come on to someone and this would be some time from now, I probably won't even ask him but if he asks me, I would piss myself before I could answer.

6. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:
    deno, do you think this story has a happy ending? to me this feels like the beginning of a series of "he won't return my calls" and "i'm so confused" and "i hate it when he talks about his girlfriend". i never understand the attraction to partnered guys with babies when there are SO many HOT men out there that DON'T come with louis vatton baggage and dramatics.

7. Deno

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm certainly not looking for someone to bring home the bacon. Just the sausage. Lust not love. BUT certainly a good point to make about any relationship.

8. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:
    yeah, the WORST problems come when someone who's just supposed to be a fuck buddy turns into drama, that's entirely oxymoronic. you can find hot guys out there with no kids, language barriers, or girlfriends and they'll be glad to cater to your lust. even as far as fuck buddies go, you deserve MUCH better than what you suggest in this thread. don't settle for less, even if its just a blowjob.

9. elgrande

elgrande Member

Albums:
    Man, r u sure he's bi and into you? I'm bilingual. I could help.

10. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:
    edited for content!!

11. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Marley is kind of correct. Just thinking back, there are people who pine away for some romantic entanglement, which if you look at it is just impossible.

Maybehaps you should consider another person you're sure of.

12. PussyWellington

Albums:
    What would you do on the date?

You can't even communicate.

Sounds very awkward to me and not much fun. I don't care how good-looking he is, at some point you will want to do something else other than smile at each other.

13. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:
    ^I think there's one of a few possibilities of these cases of "he hates gay men but i want him, how do i ask him out?" or "he died 3 years ago, how can we make it work?" or "he doesn't have a penis, will the sex be good?"

i think it's the excitement/challenge factor. movies are boring without drama, obstacles, and impossibilities. i question the practice of employing this in real life though. these "tasks" eventually become more work than they're worth. crying over someone who's supposed to be a booty call, but blu cantrell's best lyric was "it's the getting not the having that pleases you"

14. vince

Gold Member

Albums:
    Even if the guy is bi, don't be a home wrecker. It's no different than a woman pursuing a married guy.

Like marley said, there is plenty of free range beef out there.

Draft saved Draft deleted