How to ask out someone that can barely speak English.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have been in lust with this guy who lives on my block. He has this real big smile he gives me everytime we run into each other. I have difficulty speaking to him because I don't know spanish and he speaks limited English. Putting aside my interests in P.R. dudes, he is just so curiously good looking. I know he got a kid and girlfriend but that don't seem to matter to most bi sexual guys. Is there anyone that thinks I'd be crazy to go for it, and is there some better way to come to a decision that would lead to a positive rather then neg outcome. (I.E. not becoming the most embarrassed person on the planet.)

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am one to take a long time to come on to someone and this would be some time from now, I probably won't even ask him but if he asks me, I would piss myself before I could answer.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
deno, do you think this story has a happy ending? to me this feels like the beginning of a series of "he won't return my calls" and "i'm so confused" and "i hate it when he talks about his girlfriend". i never understand the attraction to partnered guys with babies when there are SO many HOT men out there that DON'T come with louis vatton baggage and dramatics.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm certainly not looking for someone to bring home the bacon. Just the sausage. Lust not love. BUT certainly a good point to make about any relationship.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
yeah, the WORST problems come when someone who's just supposed to be a fuck buddy turns into drama, that's entirely oxymoronic. you can find hot guys out there with no kids, language barriers, or girlfriends and they'll be glad to cater to your lust. even as far as fuck buddies go, you deserve MUCH better than what you suggest in this thread. don't settle for less, even if its just a blowjob.

PussyWellington

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What would you do on the date?

You can't even communicate.

Sounds very awkward to me and not much fun. I don't care how good-looking he is, at some point you will want to do something else other than smile at each other.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
^I think there's one of a few possibilities of these cases of "he hates gay men but i want him, how do i ask him out?" or "he died 3 years ago, how can we make it work?" or "he doesn't have a penis, will the sex be good?"

i think it's the excitement/challenge factor. movies are boring without drama, obstacles, and impossibilities. i question the practice of employing this in real life though. these "tasks" eventually become more work than they're worth. crying over someone who's supposed to be a booty call, but blu cantrell's best lyric was "it's the getting not the having that pleases you"

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Even if the guy is bi, don't be a home wrecker. It's no different than a woman pursuing a married guy.

Like marley said, there is plenty of free range beef out there.