Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i know the feeling. the movies usually works for me. i complain about how i haven't seen a particular popular movie yet and if the girl hasn't seen it yet either, i casually ask her if she wants to go. the big thing is to be casual with it. invte her to things that you know or think she would like, and ask casually. nervousness never looks good.

D_Garmanswait Glassnads

Experimental Member
Media
I'm confident around all the girls I know because I just see them as friends but when she introduced herself to me I just started stuttering.

I don't even know her second name let alone what she likes, apart from photography. Plus she's sixteen which may or may not be a problem, she's probably more mature then my ex.

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm confident around all the girls I know because I just see them as friends but when she introduced herself to me I just started stuttering.

I don't even know her second name let alone what she likes, apart from photography. Plus she's sixteen which may or may not be a problem, she's probably more mature then my ex.

oh God. you're me. lol. i do that too. i'm usually quite comfortable myself, but when "the one" comes around, i turn into an idiot. i stutter, talk fast, and don't say anything remotely intelligent. :p

also, for me, i find simple things to be the most effective. like a small meeting at Starbucks. i knew that it was something we both liked, so it seemed effortless. i would say that you should try to get to know her a little more before you ask her out. i can barely think of anyone i know going out with a guy they didn't know much about.

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah I'm not going to rush into asking her out but just talking to her is difficult. Plus I don't want to go college at the moment because it suck, so I end up not seeing anybody.

hey, is there a way you can talk to her online? cause that really helps. i charmed my way into asking someone through talking on Facebook. SDhe got friendly with me, and we ended up going out. i think she asked me to to tell you the truth.

and what do you mean about college? i'm not sure what you're saying.

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Im at college, this girl is in the first year of my course so I don't see her if I don't go in but I don't want to go in because I'm bored of it at the moment.

oh! there we go. and well, i would be there so i could talk to her. some of my best and funniest times were from boring classes where we all struggled. seriously! try it. if you don't see her other than class, when are you ever going to get the chance to talk and get to know her?

and the Monster way always works. it's a bit more scary and jarring, but it's direct. at least she'll know how you feel. rejection could happen as always, but at least its a foot in the door.