How to ask...

What would be a good way to ask a girl to brush her teeth better?

I don't want to be rude but her breath is bad sometimes and you can see plake stuff all in there...

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I don't want to be rude but her breath is bad sometimes and you can see plake stuff all in there...
Buy her a big bottle of Scope and and a Toothbrush. Then drop her like a turd on Sunday morning. Dont forget to flush...........:cool:

Nope that wouldn't work I'm not giving up such a beautiful girl because of breath problems I mean a mint clears it up I mostly take out some gum start on mine and ask her if she wants some...

but yeah.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nope that wouldn't work I'm not giving up such a beautiful girl because of breath problems I mean a mint clears it up I mostly take out some gum start on mine and ask her if she wants some...

but yeah.
Hey my man. Listen you 10% now. You stay with her you gonna be 100%. My advice? Bend over and embrace the future now:wink:

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If she's not brushing her teeth properly now when it sounds like she's at the start of a relationship with you this is only going to get worse, she could just generally be sloppy about hygience. I'm afraid the only thing is to be honest and tell her you don't think she's brushing her teeth properly because she's sometimes a bit whiffy.

ThreeLegs

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I say buy her a pack of Listerine Strips and nonchalantly yet noticeably slide them over to her. ...If she still doesn't pick up the hint, just start slipping them into her drinks.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media

At the times when her breath is bad you could say the following:
"I smell garlic. Have you been eating garlic?
Here. Take one of my breath mints."

If you see stuff on her teeth tell her. " I see that you have food stuck on your teeth. Perhaps you should brush again before we go out."

Her hygiene should improve if she is made aware of these things.

Instinctual Lover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
She may have gum disease or something. I've heard that some people with really bad breath have dental issues.
Offering her gum or breath strips is a good idea. How long have you been with her?
I also thought it was a good idea to tell her she has food stuck in her teeth and that she might want to brush them.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If she has plaque on her teeth, that's most likely what's causing the bad smell. Just tell her that her breath smells. Be nice about it, but tell her. I had to do that with an ex-boyfriend who didn't realize he had to use anti-bacterial soap on his armpits. :rolleyes: He stunk SO bad! (Only when he lifted his arms.) But I told him gently, and nicely, and he was very receptive about it, and never got embarrassed. It was a really good situation, because he was cleaner, smelled better, and I didn't have to worry about it anymore.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Send her an annonymous note first. Tell her that she has a breath problem, and needs to change her dental hygiene practices. She may need to floss. Decaying food results in bad breath. Also, she may have a health problem. Sinus problems, digestive problems, and nasty mouth problems can all result in bad breath.

Maybe, she needs to stop biting her toe nails.

TxAg

Just Browsing
Media

Tell her that you have a fetish for seeing girls brushing their teeth. No, no one would believe that.

Refuse to kiss her in the morning until you've brushed your own teeth. Make a big deal about how you get plaque build-up on your teeth, and know how other people hate to smell it. Eventually, she'll ask whether her breath stinks. You can say you'd need to smell it first, and that that point, say you can maybe smell a little something, though it's not as bad as yours. At this point, she'll probably not feel self-conscious. That's the plan, anyway.