How to avoid unwanted attention from uncle.

whirlpool33

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I remember having various excuses to get out of being felt up and wanked by this family friend when I was a tee. Did any one else have this trouble? If so, how did you keep him at bay?

you really should add more detail about yourself like if you are a guy or girl and how gay you are, assuming you area a guy, no i didnt, i find that weird

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
you really should add more detail about yourself like if you are a guy or girl and how gay you are, assuming you area a guy, no i didnt, i find that weird

Sorry, pool. His sexual orientation has NOTHING to do with the fact that his 'uncle' was doing this while he was a teenage. I can think of at least 2 things wrong with that sentence.

To anyone reading this who is actually experiencing it, tell them to fuck off. If they don't, report that pedophile to the police.

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
Never accept candy from strangers... unless they offer you a ride.

Seriously, ketway, there is always a way out. Most pedophiles are terrified of getting caught. Use that against them. It may not feel like it at the time, but you have the upper hand. Unfortunatly kids tend to internalize and blame themselves. Parents need to teach their kids self esteem.

ketway999

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Whirlpool was right - I should have explained more, but I crashed when trying to get the post up.

I am bi, and so I didn't feel abhorent when approached by other guys my age or even older guys in their 20s or 30s. To tell the truth, I was a bit flattered and certainly liked the excitement. So, I got experience as a teen, both positive and negative.

So I was thinking how I used to avoid an encouter when I dodn't feel like it or didn't like the guy much......

1Steve

Loved Member
Media
The only thing I disagree with here is that everyone seems to be saying warn him to stop and if he dosen't, call the cops/tell an adult. Why warn him first? Tell him to stop then report it period! He never should have touched you in the first place. If you only warn him and he stops, that could me he simply moved on to molesting an easier target. Stop the pervert from the get go!

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The guy is your uncle right?
Simply tell him to cut the crap as you are not at all interested.
However this 'report him to the cops' stuff is just dumb and doesnt consider the consequences. The family ramifications could be horrendous. Also to brand him as a pedophole with what you have experienced which so far is nothing other than unwanted advances is a bit extreme.
Just tell him to cut it out! (and mean it)

bottombuddy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
you could always kick him in the shins-HARD then explain you need to discuss something with his wife.

obviously if you have let him wank you a few times you are now considered a willing participant as you are aware letting an unclue touch you sexually in anyway is wrong.....only you have the power to stop stuff like that by speaking to someone about it if your frightened.ie:his wife/police,etc.