How to bang a tacky male celebrity..

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is just pure fantasy and theory, but if one of the tacky celebs(Ryan Seacrest, Joey Lawrence, Zac Efron, Lance Bass, Scott Baio, or anybody that it is of C-D list status) did ask you that they want a good fuck.....where shall it be and how would you perform your sexual task on the otherwise horny tacky male celeb?

All opinions and theories are yours to keep. Remember, it is just fantasy. We all have our opinions on this.

Last edited:

uncutblond34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not exactly a "D-lister", but.... the star, John Schneider (sp?)
The place.... in front of my fireplace...( i live in a log cabin in the country )
We would make out, lots of tongue action, hands all over the bodies.... slowwwwwwlllyyy undressing and grinding on each other... then taking our time rolling around on the floor in front of the roaring fire... then I'd slip his underwear off and reveal that thick, meaty uncut cock( this IS a fantasy after all ) and huge balls he MUST have ( from the pics I've seen ), I would start at his neck, and lick kiss and nibble my way across his chest and tummy, down his happy trail, and give him a long slow sucking....playing with his foreskin, nibbling and sucking and tonguing it...work my way on down and rim him teasingly, till he was moaning and pleading me to slide inside..then I would lube him up generously, and slide in balls deep,making sure to get good contact with his prostate... and make out while I made love to him until he came harder than ever before......seeing his "orgasm face" would set me off....then after a drink, he would lick and suck me.....We'd fall asleep under a blanket, and I'd make coffee and breakfast when he awoke. Take a shower together and start all over again.......:firedevil: DAMN !! I NEED A CIGARRETTE !!!! LOL !

uncutblond34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
:wink: I want that fantasy, uncutblond34. John rules.

C'mon down to TN, elegant.... I'll fix you a mint julep or 4, and stoke up the fireplace.....:naughty: I just split plenty of firewood the other day.....hehehehehe

And thanks for the compliment... JS is just smokin hot... I have another fantasy about him involving a jar of honey and a feather... LOL !!

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was saddened when his character on Smallville died. Though I was Heaven when both JS and Tom Wopat reunited with their old routine in that particular Smallville episode. Two hotties. What more can you ask? In my dream, JS was banging the shit out of Scott Baio and I was servicing Baio until he cummed like a fountain in my mouth. It was a three-way. Damn fantasy...LOL.

Last edited: