Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In my sexual life I am a vers switch but have been 90% bottom sub in my sex life. I’m very interested in exploring the other side of my sex life but am very nervous given my lack of experience.

I have 2 friends who are into “dad son” fantasy and so am I. One is younger than me and only wants to be the son and one is much older than me who only wants to be the dad. I’ve had a lot of role play with the older but none with the younger. My knee jerk reaction is to play the son but I want to explore!

So I need some tips lads! Sorry for the long post I just wanted to give an accurate picture

Reactions: ffan99

I would like to know too. I recently started my first relationship with a guy and it is very serious. But he is into being the sub/son role and I want to fully be the daddy/dom that he wants as the whole daady/son thing is new for me.

D

deleted1074483

guys, the 'daddy' thing is more about relative ages than who is top/bottom, I've found, if you're older than the other guy, you'll be the daddy.

dom/sub is a fetish/kink in its own right, and you can have more than one at a time!! they're not mutually exclusive;-)