Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Do any of you use Woo Woo wash?

I had never heard of it before I went into a boutique and saw it. I purchased some out of curiosity.

Man, I wish I had known about it during that time of month when I felt like everyone in the room knew my secret.

What do you do to keep yourself fresh all day?

Here's the link to the product. It's a safe link
Just so you can check it out. For the record, I'm not trying to sell. Just share some information.
ELEVATED - Woo Woo Wash - 8oz

Reactions: BigdongSE

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Just ordinary washing. I don’t use any special products because fragrances can harm and irritate that area of the body. It can affect pH levels, interfere with the natural processes. The vagina is a self-cleaning organ and really doesn’t need any special products.

But you do you, boo! :)

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
You are correct La Femme about the body taking care of itself.

Self cleaning vagina? Sure. Internally. I don't think this product is intended to be used internally. I use it only on the outer labia.

And I suppose most men (and some ladies) prefer the musky natural scent. (Always think of Al Pacino "Scent of a Woman")

As a young adult I was always self conscious of the strong odor, especially during menstruation. I found the odor off putting. I'm older than most here and as a young adult, pads were what we used, so it was very important to us to keep that outer area clean. Tampons were frowned upon for the very reason you stated. "Don't put anything inside of you that might mess up your natural balance."

I am obsessive about being clean. Thanks Mom :D

Found this and read the ingredients. It is very gentle.

The one I have has a faint citrus scent which I personally find refreshing.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm an Aveeno girl myself. I do have some pretties around my bathtub, but Aveeno Body Wash is my usual go to.

I've never heard of Woo Woo Wash, but it sounds like it was named by my husband. But if he did it would be called Hoo Hah Wash. And if it was me it would be LilyPad Lotion.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Lather. Rinse. Do not repeat.

I wash me jenny with the same soap I wash the rest of me.

I've used menstrual cups for years now. Since no blood escapes the vagina a monthly fanny funk isn't really an issue. Maybe for bears? * Could be the best Diva Cup commercial ever*

I do use a homemade vulva butter to keep the cooter stoop soft and moisturised. External use only. Keeps the skin happy when bare down there. Keeps the pubs extra soft when it's winter coat season.

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Lather. Rinse. Do not repeat.

I wash me jenny with the same soap I wash the rest of me.

I've used menstrual cups for years now. Since no blood escapes the vagina a monthly fanny funk isn't really an issue. Maybe for bears? * Could be the best Diva Cup commercial ever*

I do use a homemade vulva butter to keep the cooter stoop soft and moisturised. External use only. Keeps the skin happy when bare down there. Keeps the pubs extra soft when it's winter coat season.

I seriously had never heard of menstrual cups until I was reading that this wash was gentle enough for cleaning the cups.

If nothing else, this site (and this particular forum) is agreat source of education for ladies.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I seriously had never heard of menstrual cups until I was reading that this wash was gentle enough for cleaning the cups.

If nothing else, this site (and this particular forum) is agreat source of education for ladies.

I will have to give Woo Woo Wash another look if it can be used to clean a cup.

ETA: seriously every menstruating person should consider a cup. Using a cup has made my periods easier to manage. And cheaper, a re-up every few years depending on brand and care. Better for the body. Better for the planet.

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

ETA: seriously every menstruating person should consider a cup. Using a cup has made my periods easier to manage. And cheaper, a re-up every few years depending on brand and care. Better for the body. Better for the planet.
I haven't had a period in over 15 years.... but I do agree..

Reactions: MickeyLee

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual

Can confirm. The last three years I had periods (iud holds them in abeyance), I used a silicone cup. I did have thin flannel pantyliners because I’d forget it was there and get a drip or two.