How to change penis size

largechiefnick

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ok this is the first time i log on to one of these websites im 18, and i have a problem because my lenghth i dont care, but it is girth that makes me self- concious, is there any way to possibly make it smaller, mainly the head. i have some pics but dunno how to put on internet

Panda Bear

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well... since you dont know how to put it on the internet yet, explain how it looks? Most guys are happy with a big girth size, whats the matter with yours? I'd be proud if I got any bigger or longer and i'm just 4 inch average girth.

largechiefnick

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im 9 inches i think havnt measeured for a year, uncircumsized, it seems my head and girth are getting bigger but not longer, im still a virgin, and my girlfriend is a small girl, it wont fit, i dont know anything about the whole jelq thing, do you think if i tried it it would make the head less big because it is the size of a mushroom, doesnt look like it goes with the penis, oh i have a digital camera but no clue how to use it

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jelqing over time will make the head larger because jelqing is all about pushing blood into the penis. So no I don't think there is a way to shrink the head down a bit. Most you can do is go easy with the GF and use lube. It maybe slow going for a while but she will get used too it.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
it seems my head and girth are getting bigger but not longer, im still a virgin, and my girlfriend is a small girl, it wont fit,

It's not your cock size that's your problem, it's you knowlege regarding sex. What do you mean 'it won't fit'? If a baby can come out, your cock can go in! Your g/f will stretch, it's called four play. Take it slow and work her fanny with your fingers. Don't force it, just gently, gently; you'll get there.