How to climax faster

plaasboer25

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi guys...

Some of you might think this is a awkward question. Useally most men wants to last longer during sex...

The thing is, my wife rarely likes long sessions and adores quikies everywhere. But I cant reach my climax in a short while.

I do not know if it is a mind thing or a body thing. It is possible for me to go for an hour straight without cumming. Which becomes uncomfortable for her.

I need some tips on reaching climax faster...

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm no expert in the inner workings of the male orgasm but it seems to me if you do a bit of prep work on yourself before you jump her it may help.

Agreed. Foreplay helps rev the engines, as it were. I know she likes quickies, but perhaps a quick hummer before some quick penetration might help?

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
She's weird.

Not at all - I've been with a couple girls where I was the one with more stamina. Sometimes it can be great, but it can be bad for them if they're feeling worn out but I'm still going, and has sucked for me a couple times when they just can't move (in a good way for them) but I'm still going.

My dick is extremely insubordinate and just does the opposite of what I want. If I'm actually trying really hard not to come, I come in minutes. If my girl's just up for a lunchtime-quickie or a BJ in the change-room at Target, I try and come quickly and last way too long and run out of time. I once got road-head that lasted over an hour..

I've learned that constantly thinking about ways to come faster/slower is fundamentally the wrong approach. I stop thinking about the mechanics of sex and just think about the person I'm with and how amazing they feel. When we finish up, if it's great sex I won't know/care how long I took. Sometimes I'll check the clock and see we were at it for 10 minutes, other times a couple hours, without being able to tell how long it was either way.

D_Dick_S_Lapp

Account Disabled
Media
I use to have the same problem. Problem with that is once i started cumming quick the sex started to falter. I say that as a warning lol. Anyway, i'd say to find your oh shit spot and repeat it. The point that either gets you so horny or so excited that ya splooge your dude or (ha one too many or's) a point to focus on that bottle necks your sexual thinking. Like i said though, once you find success in this. You might regret it.

D_Tess_Tease

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
doggy style fucking interspersed with some lubed, hand pounding of your cock should do it. I used to like seeing my cock working her ass and squeezing my balls helped.

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I understand what you're saying, but consider this - if your wife likes quickies anywhere you can get them, then lasting a long time might not be a bad thing. If you're always ready, then you can do it multiple times a day. The frequent stimulation, and anticipation is bound to push you over the edge at some point. Think of it this way.... you both get sex a couple times in a row, hopefully she gets off each time, and at the end you give her a big surprise.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've stopped trying to cum in a reasonable amount if time. If the sex has lasted more than 5 minutes, I'm not cumming for about 2 hours. I figure if she wants a quickie, I don't really have to cum anyway.