how to conceal bulge at gym?

hlest

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ok I realize this may not be a popular idea on this board. I'm not even huge but even loose athletic shorts seem to expose me more than I prefer. (I'm not a perv like most of you lol.) would compression shorts help avoid this? boxer briefs don't seem to help much (other than for support)

sleepiboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
it's hard to say. it mostly depends on wat underwear you wear, and the direction you stuff your cock.

otherwise, I don't really like to hide mine at the gym since women are around so i don't know what to say

kurt bishop

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Compression shorts are cool to wear when you dont want to wear underwear there cooler and if you buy the right size comfortable. I wear them when I golf and ride my bike.

But who pays attention to what there dick looks like while working out? if your at the right gym no one is going to care about what your showing unless your flashing it around.

If your not cool with what you show wear loose baggy sweats. No one will notice.....
KB= yahoo messenger rj3637

UtahCock

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I agree I dont think its something really big too concern you. But here are a few ideas:

Wear darker colors (light fabrics always show bulge more)

Wear thicker fabrics--the thinnner the fabric the more easily everything is visisble. I remember seeing a few guys whose shorts are so thin i could tell they were cut! Also, a heavier fabric kind of weighs things down a bit.

Wear close fitting underwear or compression shorts.

Wear baggier tshirts

Put your ipod and keys in your side pockets

Okay I htink I am tapped on ideas. You can try any combo of the above. all shoudl miminize unwanted exposure. Or just get rid of the problem. JK that woudl be awful.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I usually wear a pair of briefs or a jock under my shorts at the gym, more to keep the boys from bouncing around than for any other reason. If I was just doing light cardio, I've gone commando.

Why do you want to conceal your bulge, anyway? Better to learn to enjoy what you've been given.

If you really don't want to share, get a baggier pair of gym shorts, or a much longer-tailed t-shirt that you don't tuck.

classyron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have a noticeable ball bulge when I go to the gym if I wear compression shorts. One of my buddies got seriously bad ingrown hairs on his thighs from compression shorts too. I find that wearing tight briefs, or really short tight boxer briefs can help hide the bulge. Although, as sleepiboi stated, sometimes showing some is cool. I met a couple of ladies that way in my university days.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
first..why the worry about concealing it? it's a gym...not church.
second...this is why a jockstrap is so great. it does the job but still is comfortable. if only more men would discover them..again

SpandexGear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
...this is why a jockstrap is so great. it does the job but still is comfortable. if only more men would discover them..again

Agreed. All you need is a good fitting jockstrap. I am not huge, but wear spandex and don't really want my shaft hanging down my shorts as I try to do squats and such -- jock works great -- keeps my junk comfortably in place and reduces my bulge to a modest mound. :wink:

Reactions: 22cyclist22

carlton10

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why wear anything?? Go to a nudist resort's gym and let it swing and flop around all u want !!

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
ok I realize this may not be a popular idea on this board. I'm not even huge but even loose athletic shorts seem to expose me more than I prefer. (I'm not a perv like most of you lol.) would compression shorts help avoid this? boxer briefs don't seem to help much (other than for support)

Wear briefs or a jockstrap. It will lock the cock.