how to conceal bulge at gym?

D

deleted213967

Wear a 45-pound plate attached to the neck by a leather strap or a chain. This will also build your neck muscles.

Results may vary. Keep out of reach of children.

Freeballeruk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've always gone commando every where but at gym , where my shorts would have liners.
But a few month ago i took shorts without liner(by accident) did my workout and was fine so now i'm always commando at gym, most of my shorts are dark, white would be a bit much when sweaty,I'm not a flasher.
I've been gyming for 8 yrs on and off and not yet seen a guy wear a jock, maybe that's cos i in uk where they aren't that cool-a bit old man-ish. briefs/lined shorts and commando seem to be the options here.

Plus as other guys have said ,you are a man and you are supposed to have sumthing down there, there's nothing wrong with a bulge and if a guy doesn't show something ,i think its a bit odd.

larrynkd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
A man should be proud to show a bulge. In the Middle Ages, men wore codpieces, deliberately designed to emphasize their genitalia. But men's clothing became (according to Wikipedia) feminized and the bulge disappeared.

It's time to bring it back.

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A man should be proud to show a bulge. In the Middle Ages, men wore codpieces, deliberately designed to emphasize their genitalia. But men's clothing became (according to Wikipedia) feminized and the bulge disappeared.

It's time to bring it back.

Perhaps, somewhat, but let's not overdo it. The modern world is a complex place, with many things to think about, other than admiring the very ordinary and natural, human genitalia.

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
how to conceal bulge at gym?

Just don't!

I agree--don't hide it. I think it's a plus to feel and be competitive at the gym. Guys with bigger muscles than I have, guys in better shape than I'm in just make me want to work harder. Seeing somebody else's bulge reminds me I've got a package too. Always a plus.

B_hairydong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I go commando always, even the gym. Most of the guys at my gym seem to go commando and i dont recall that anyone has had a thing said to them or any bad experiences. Hell i would workout nude there if i could.

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I go commando always, even the gym. Most of the guys at my gym seem to go commando and i dont recall that anyone has had a thing said to them or any bad experiences. Hell i would workout nude there if i could.

good for you. guys go commando at my gym too. wish we had a guys night only and could swim nude in the pool like we should.

Str8Married

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Strongsville, Ohio, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
first..why the worry about concealing it? it's a gym...not church.
second...this is why a jockstrap is so great. it does the job but still is comfortable. if only more men would discover them..again

I have to agree! A jockstrap is the way to go! Holds the goods comfortably, gives good support, shows just enough bulge, freedom of movement and just plain sexy!!

Why did jockstraps fall out of favor anyway? You hardly see them anymore at the gym. I wouldn't work out with out a jock.

When I was in high school they were mandatory, if you didn't have your jockstrap you didn't take class, which meant you didn't get a grade for the day. And the gym teacher had the reputation of randomly picking guys to show the waistband of their jock in order to prove they were wearing one. Back then he could get away with it...but now the lawyers would be lined up around the school if a gym teacher did that!!

jacero10

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I dont see any reason to conceal the bulge either, unless it is just plain unmanageable which can be the case for major show-ers. I kind of like the attention my floppy dick gets while I'm on the treadmill, but it is also pretty floppy the rest of the time. I see plenty of regular straight guys glancing or just casually noticing, but it's never a problem. It's in the showers and saunas and steam rooms when there can be the occassional nuissance of a sizequeen who will follow a big dick around like a lost puppy. Other than those few men, it seems to be more a matter of admiration. Guys strike up conversations with me all the time that are completely non-sexual, so it doesn't seem to put them off that I'm pretty obviously swinging my junk around the gym.

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just don't?

Because if you do, guys are just too competitive, so then they have to find something other (phallic symbol?) to compare, usually something EXPENSIVE.

My truck is bigger than your truck.
My watch is bigger than your watch.

I don't want to spend money anyway, and I don't want to worry about being too exposed, nor too overly modest, so how about I solve it, by not going to the gym, as I didn't want to spend money anyway.

D_SharronTaint

Experimental Member
Media
I agree with the people who don't see a point to hiding it. If anything it may help you be more comfortable with your body.. putting it out there for people to *maybe* notice it, and realizing its not the end of the world. You're a man.. you don't have to enjoy flaunting it to be comfortable acknowledging that you do in fact have a dick, lol.

I hang big enough that I need boxer briefs if I'm doing the treadmill (which does nothing to hide it since its all in a mound instead of hanging loose), but if im not doing cardio, its just boxers and then gym shorts.

sleepiboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I always just wore briefs or I wear spandex because I'm a runner, so either way it really does not show unless I'm wearing a certain kind of underwear

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with the people who don't see a point to hiding it. If anything it may help you be more comfortable with your body.. putting it out there for people to *maybe* notice it, and realizing its not the end of the world. You're a man.. you don't have to enjoy flaunting it to be comfortable acknowledging that you do in fact have a dick, lol.

I hang big enough that I need boxer briefs if I'm doing the treadmill (which does nothing to hide it since its all in a mound instead of hanging loose), but if im not doing cardio, its just boxers and then gym shorts.

I like boxers most of the time, but don't you need longer more modest shorts, than short short gym shorts, with boxers? I guess when I was still in some gym class while a boy in school, I must have been still in boy "tighty whities" before I discovered boxers are so much better. I didn't care to wear a jock strap anytime I didn't have to. I like to keep things simple.

Maybe I don't even know what to wear to a gym? I would just walk around the block, or something, if I wanted exercise, not at all pay for a gym membership.

Anyway, a small little flaccid penis-shaped bulge, why should that be any big deal? Seems like it could be so common, as to hardly be all that noticable? If one's penis gets turned a certain way, of course it may show, without the guy even noticing he is showing a bit of a bulge?