How to Convince Boyfriend to..

wildwestend

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lol. I'm willing to do anything for him, just as he is for me. <3

It was hard enough getting him to open up in telling me what he wants. D;

Im going to give you my advice regarding your situation......

Your BF seems like a humble guy. If it was hard to get him to open up in telling you what he wants, your relationship is not ready yet for long term. Talking to eachother, letting eachother know about your feelings, what pleases you, etc... etc... has to be easy in relationships.....

Secondly, you have been dating for half a year. You mentioned youre in love, which is totally possible. The best thing to do is have a special talk with him, a serious one where you tell him everything you just posted. A talk along the lines of how you have never felt this way about anybody before, how hes constantly on your mind, and how its your desire to show him what he means to you and that everyinch of your body feels that he is the one to take your virginity, but it doesnt end there, after this you must mention that because you love him, if hes not ready to take it from you, or if he feels otherwise, you respect that and are willing to wait until he is ready. This will make him feel much more comfortable.

Now about your virginity..... All Im going to tell you is that if this feels right, go ahead with it, but your virginity is not something you can get back. Having sex aint all that beleive me. Im not sure from a girls perspective, but I can tell you that sex was the biggest overestimated thing to me that I was soo anxious for in my life, and when it occured, it wasn't all the hype. Thats just me. So.....just make sure your ready for this. Once your V is gone, its gone, and someone else MAY come along taht you wish you gave it to.....

And the PSP.....all I have to say is WOWZERS....Get him a Nintendo Wii cmon! Ok seriously, all jokes aside....The PSP shouldn't be a gift of that sort, it should not come in play with your virginity and taht special moment. Just buy it for him, and one day when hes sleeping or in the bathroom slip it into his bag or something, don't even give it to him in teh manner your thinking, surprise him, let him open his bag oneday and be shcoked, because honestly its only a PSP, your not giving him an engagement ring....and make sure you give the PSP after you talk about the Virginity issue, and fi you do end up losing it to him...... If he receives it before he may not get an erection because his mind is on Need For Speed.

Jathe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I dunno, I think I could multitask that PSP... Girlfriend:"Ahhhhh! I'm cumminnnnnggggg!" XD Me:"WOOT! *huff* *huff* I just got the high score!" XD ( <- Angelique, I meant no insult by any of this) I would say tell him how you feel, but if he wants, then yes, you should wait. I understand what it's like to be like that guy. Occasionally I smack myself for not taking some of the chances I had had back in the day, but now I AM kinda happy at times that I didn't go for it. I hear that first few times are not all that great, he need to know that your comfortable, and that you'll cheer him on and all that, and that you WILL wait for him. But be sexy for him too and hint what you want, tease him, wiggle yer butt or something. XD We love being teased, especially if we know the teaser loves us and that all we have to do is ask (we also like to think we are the smart ones in the relationship and that we have "tactics" of some sort that get us the nookie XP). Trust and respect are important for EVERY relationship, you should be able to tell each other anything!

Last edited:

wildwestend

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Agreed. I'm the same, but I don't feel really bad about it, I don't think about it too much. But I remember times in grade 7 when the girl litteraly told me 'let me suck your dick"....me: "nnaahh Im good"....other moments as well.....

I dunno, I think I could multitask that PSP... Girlfriend:"Ahhhhh! I'm cumminnnnnggggg!" XD Me:"WOOT! *huff* *huff* I just got the high score!" XD ( <- Angelique, I meant no insult by any of this) I would say tell him how you feel, but if he wants, then yes, you should wait. I understand what it's like to be like that guy. Occasionally I smack myself for not taking some of the chances I had had back in the day, but now I AM kinda happy at times that I didn't go for it. I hear that first few times are not all that great, he need to know that your comfortable, and that you'll cheer him on and all that, and that you WILL wait for him. But be sexy for him too and hint what you want, tease him, wiggle yer butt or something. XD We love being teased, especially if we know the teaser loves us and that all we have to do is ask (we also like to think we are the smart ones in the relationship and that we have "tactics" of some sort that get us the nookie XP). Trust and respect are important for EVERY relationship, you should be able to tell each other anything!

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
psp wins this hands down

Well if she gives him the PSP 1st for his birthday, a new game at Xmas, then I can't see he'd even be interested by their anniversary on the 28th.

He'll be trying to crack that rather than her.

You can go all day & all night on a PSP too; do it in the bed, bath, lavatory - even over the desk at work, & the late night commuter train home!

It never says no, & doesn't care if you respect it, or sometimes press the wrong buttons, & is programmed to accommodate three or even 4ways!

It just knows that you love it, & want it BAD!!!!

loganxxx22

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Errr, you're only 18. I've known people that waited to have sex for many years past 18. Many, many years. You either CAN wait longer because you love him, as you say, or you can't wait any longer and he's not really "the one". Pretty simple.

I've always had a thing for self-control so my money is on waiting. Don't let the urges control you. Discipline!

I disagree with Ellie, however. You should leave Texas as soon as possible. Everyone should. That state is backwards.

Well I live in Austin, and we're progressive enough i forget about the redneck idiots I share a state with.

As far as this post is concerned you're boyfriend seems way uptight. I remember when I was a virgin and uncomfortable around women, but the one who took mine made it quite easy. Seems if it was meant to be he'd know he had a good thing and would let things happen naturally?

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
^ careful brett, you cant play the psp too well with your hands down lol

:) good reply! Although, I think Brett can do just about anything he wishes with those golden hands!

OP: since you are thinking of sex...period... You really should consider birth control and take action on that now. Also carry condems. It may turn out that you just 'can't' wait. Be forwardthinking and protect yourself. Happy Trails to you.

Hippie Hollow Girl

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, you said this is a long distance romance. Have you met the guy in real life? I was just wondering if you have met this guy over the Internet and maybe that is why your mom is putting out the caution light.

Reason why I am asking this is because when I was your age, that is probably something I would have done. The Internet wasn't around when I was your age, but I loved pen pal letter writing / singles clubs and I can say that it is really easy to get all caught up in a long distance / writing back and forth type relationship.

Anyways, just thought I would ask. If this is not the case, why does your mother not like the guy? Mother's usually only want the best for their daughters.