How to correctly measure the lenght of penis?

flutist00

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi , even tough I'm pretty old , I never measured the dimension of my penis , at least correctly.
In every different places I put the ruler it seems to give me different results , if I put it on the back , on the side , on the front , it's always different.
But where should it be collocated so to give the right result?
Sorry if this was already posted but I'm a newbie :) :rolleyes:

jojolongdong

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi , even tough I'm pretty old , I never measured the dimension of my penis , at least correctly.
In every different places I put the ruler it seems to give me different results , if I put it on the back , on the side , on the front , it's always different.
But where should it be collocated so to give the right result?
Sorry if this was already posted but I'm a newbie :) :rolleyes:

Use a piece of string (shoelace etc) and press it into the base and then pinch the string at the point where it reaches the tip and then measure.

B_Jordan85

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't understand how anyone would be confused about how to measure length. Unless you are measuring from your bellybutton to the tip of your cock, I am sure most people have the common sense to measure WHAT can enter a person through penetration.

There should be a post on how to measure GIRTH because I believe that is a little more difficult to get accurate.