how to cum most

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by dimelayer00, May 20, 2008.

1. dimelayer00

dimelayer00 New Member

Albums:
    sometimes when i masturbate i dont cum as much as i would like. on a good day i will squirt 8-10 times but sometimes only 3-4 times what techniques do you guys use to cum most cuz there is nothing worse than jackin off and not feelin satisfied

2. cake-licious

cake-licious New Member

I am a female so I dont know but would like to know it happens to me as well

3. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

D_Jurgen Klitgaard Account Disabled

Edge throughout the day. Jerk off but don't cum.

At the end of the day not only will be hard as steel, but you will cum like a geyser.

4. dimelayer00

dimelayer00 New Member

Albums:
    okay thinks for the help i've done that for about 2 hrs straight and came more than ive ever came but how often should i do it like once an hour or what

5. elgrande

elgrande Member

Albums:
    Try 'edging'. It always works for me. After you've delayed cumming for a while, when you actually do, you can shoot a good 8 to 10 times. If you're too empty, you may not actually ejaculate, but the muscles contract like you are and it's good anyway. Of course, we guys all know that there's NOTHING like feeling semen as it rushes out.

6. OldFirm08

OldFirm08 Member

Albums:
    edge work doesn't always work for me. By the time I'm all ready to blow up, even if I'm convulsing like mad, sometimes there is hardly a shot to be seen. I can never tell when it's gonna be a gusher or a dribble,,,as long as it feels great each time who cares.

7. uncut1234

uncut1234 New Member

damn, never tried that.. thats some serious will power right there, i gota hand it to you... as soon as it gets hard.. theres usually no turning back... ill have to try that sometime though..sounds like it could be good

8. B_The Greek Dude

B_The Greek Dude New Member

This definitely works for me. The only problem is that I usually get too horny to not cum the first time. lol

9. dimelayer00

dimelayer00 New Member

Albums:
    yea thats how i usually am

10. svin_renigoth

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    you can also try abstaining for a few days (saving up your cum), drinking plenty of water, etc. i haven't edged throughout the day before, but i might try that some time. usually though, i'll edge throughout the course of 1-2 hours, and when it finally comes time to... cum (for me, it's when i feel like i'm at my hardest, or at least most sensitive), i really shoot off. the feeling is different every time, but i really enjoy it most when i feel like i'm gonna black out and fall over, which i've done a few times, lol. i wish i knew how to orgasm like that every time, but i haven't got that down yet.
    then again, i don't know if i really want to :)

11. Darpon

Darpon New Member

I've never seriously tried edging for a really long time. It also makes it so you don't cum so quickly, doesn't it?

I think I'll try it later tonight.

12. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

D_Jurgen Klitgaard Account Disabled

It definitely takes some willpower to not cum when you do it, but the end result will be worth it.

I brought myself to the point of cumming early yesterday in the shower. Went and did some things, came back home, etc. Then later I did it again, but I didn't get myself to the point like I had before. Once I was ready later that night, I went at it for I guess an hour or so. I would watch vids and it would die down a little bit in my quest for the lucky vid of the night.:tongue: But once I was ready to cum it felt like I had a lead pipe in my hands. And with a harder cock come your full potential size, which had been a long time since I had seen last. I made a vid for a girl I cam with on a regular basis and she could tell it was thicker and a little longer than normal. She also was impressed with the launch of cum. Once you get to that point where you know it's coming, hold back as much as you can, tighten your pc muscles (clinch your ass cheeks basically to get the effect). You will definitely shoot a nice load, full force.

Good luck boys!:cool:

13. dimelayer00

dimelayer00 New Member

Albums:
    thanks for all the help def trying tomorrow

14. sdg475

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Drink lots of fluids and prolong your cumming. Tease yourself a bit, get to the point where you're about to cum, slow down/play with another part of your body, repeat. Also I find when I've reached the point of no return the longer I squeeze and do everything I can to delay it the farther and harder it will shoot.

15. Notaguru2

Gold Member

I miss my gushers... the vasectomy I had a few years ago really marginalized my loads :mad:

16. two2

two2 New Member

Albums:
    the best is when you precum and don't fully cum and wait a little, i precum a few times before i cum anyway, it's tempting but when you do cum it's worth it. the precum lube makes me so horny! when i do cum i get tons of precum and cum mixed together.

17. _Auron_

_Auron_ Member

Working on your PC muscle can help too, and if you're not sure what that is, imagine trying to hold back peeing while you're peeing. Painful because your urine comes back into your bladder (which can be unhealthy and sometimes dangerous), but if you work that muscle on a regular basis (while not peeing) and tighten it when you cum, in my experience I find myself shooting more and shooting a lot farther. Feels great too :) Builds up a lot of tension into a giant orgasm.

18. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

Edging is also for me the best way to cum more, obviously besides abstention for a couple of days.

Jerk off techniques working best are the glans massage and the foreskin massage.

Draft saved Draft deleted