How to deal with being a 31-year-old male virgin

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
What I'm learning now is that you have to base your confidence on how good you feel about yourself and not so much how others feel about you. My self-worth was shattered by years of rejection. But now I know it wasn't a problem with me but with my wife.

I suspect something awful happened to her before I met her and she hasn't been able to deal with it. It's unfortunate that she chose to ignore and run away from her issues, rather than work on them with me. But I think I'll be a lot better off in the long run.

i understand, but it's not your fault your ex-wife was such a crappy spouse. i honestly don't believe you did anything wrong in this marriage because you tried your best to make it work.

have you come to a decision about what you want to do yet? give us an update!! :hug:

p/s my offer is still on the table if you come to LA :biggrin1:

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
another "my dick is too big" story... lol, sorry i just have a hard time believing these stories... some start out nice, like this one, and i start feeling bad for the guy, then it all comes back down to "MY DICK IS TOO HUGE FOR SEX WHAT DO I DO"

IF THEY CAN SQUEEZE A FUCKIN BABY HUMAN BEING OUT, THEY CAN FIT A LITTLE (IN COMPARISON_)8X6 DICK...

bguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
have you come to a decision about what you want to do yet? give us an update!! :hug:
I'm very excited to get out and meet someone and much less nervous knowing that there are, in fact, kind and understanding women out there who do value honesty, respect and consideration (and a large penis).

p/s my offer is still on the table if you come to LA :biggrin1:
If you're free this weekend, I'll bring my Coldplay CDs. My offer to give you a footrub is still on the table. Or a backrub. Or a rub anywhere else you prefer. :biggrin1:

bguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
another "my dick is too big" story... lol, sorry i just have a hard time believing these stories... some start out nice, like this one, and i start feeling bad for the guy, then it all comes back down to "MY DICK IS TOO HUGE FOR SEX WHAT DO I DO"
It was only one of many excuses that she gave me and I don't think it was an actual reason. She wouldn't even allow a finger inside her, and I'm certain all of us here know that's not too much. She also said 'what about the Catholic belief that it's wrong to have sex unless you're trying to have a baby?' Um, neither of us is Catholic. :confused:

christina

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
hun ur sweet and genuin (spl?) ull have no problem. lol and i know ur not silly enough to waste money on whores when ur a good enough man to find a decent woman out there good luck!!

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
She also said 'what about the Catholic belief that it's wrong to have sex unless you're trying to have a baby?' Um, neither of us is Catholic. :confused:

You should have told her the Catholic belief was that you shouldn't wear a rubber during sex. It's ashame that you weren't ready with that response bguy, but she wasn't going to cooperate anyhow.:smile:

yurkon

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When seeking a life parther, women want a confident provider etc.

When seeking sex, they want someone who is compatible sexually. No matter how much experience a guy has each new woman likes different things, so communication is key. That communication can be moans, body language or words. There isn't anything wrong with being a virgin when it comes to sex, you are a blank canvas for her.

Women, feel free to chime in here....
Women want different things at different times. For example, let's make up a woman: she's your type and she's 28. You happen to be at a bar.
She may be looking to spend a night with gal pals.
She may be looking to hook up for a one nighter.
She may be looking for her soul mate.
She may just be out people watching and not actually be looking for any guy.

Same girl, different moods and different reasons to be out.

If you're looking just to hook up, find a wild bar, you'll be fine.

If you're looking for more than that, then you have to be paying attention all the time, where ever you go, not matter who you're with.

One of you buddies may have a cousin.
You secretary has gal pals.

If you treat all people really well, they will talk about you with the people they know. Eventually, you'll be contacted. Any women in your life, any, will eventually ask if you are seeing someone. Don't tell your story, say something along the lines no, but I'm looking.

Say you go on a date and you don't even like her for many reasons or vice versa. Still treat her with respect because she has gal pals, sisters, cousins etc.

While you look for the next love of your life, you can hook up at the bars too. Again, ladies chime in.

Sometimes women go out with the sole purpose of getting some sex and nothing more. They have careers, issues, etc and may be moving out of state etc. and are just horny.

bguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
and i know ur not silly enough to waste money on whores when ur a good enough man to find a decent woman out there
Yeah, the thought of a prostitute is sick to me. Ew. I would never want to explain that to a future SO. 'Hey, I was desperate so my first time was with a whore.'

lewis27529

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Dude, I hate to sound like an asshole and I'm sure going to get a couple of hate letters for saying this. But maybe she left because she needed to get fucked.
I mean no disrespect to you but if I was with anyone for that long with out any intercorse I would dump them and move on.

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dude, you gotta make a move. waiting for a girl to make a move takes forever, unless shes drunk or a slut, and many times doesnt work. most girls like the guy to take charge and make a move, they will wait, but they wont wait forever. rejection is nothing to fear, neither is sex. honestly, for me at least, sex really isnt that big a deal. its not a special connection between 2 people, just another perk of being alive.

and dont worry about your size, we have the same measurements, some girls love it, some girls want it as far away from them as possible. being that youre 31, most women you meet would probably be thrilled to have a big cock. when youre looking for women, dont do it just to get laid. they can tell. in my experience, whenever ive gone out lookin for pussy, i rarely get it. but when im just out with my friends havin a good time and pussy isnt on my mind, thats when all the magic seems to happen. stop worrying and start doing. thats my 2 cents

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
o and by the way, when it comes to having sex, there's no such thing as "the right woman". its a myth.

and dont worry about confidence, if youre as big as you say, only 2-3% of men have ones as big as us. that should give you enough confidence to fuck the entire Laker cheerleader squad

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
so many idiots with so little reading comprehension. :rolleyes:
seriously...do they really bother reading the thread bofore posting???

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I find it a bit hard to understand that if you were married for so long, why you never said to her not ever having sex with you was wrong?

She was your wife right? She must have had a seriously strange notion of what married live involves?

I'm not having a pop or anything, but i think a young marriage without sex at all is flawed on quite a few levels. Souldn't you have been at it like rabbits?

PussyWellington

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think you should start an old fashioned courtship with WhatIreallywant. She will heal you with her loving kindness, appreciate your values and be a great teacher ;-)

You should be proud of your values. There is nothing wrong with valuing intimacy over casual sex.

Sex is the new religion, apparently.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
Dude, I hate to sound like an asshole and I'm sure going to get a couple of hate letters for saying this. But maybe she left because she needed to get fucked.
I mean no disrespect to you but if I was with anyone for that long with out any intercorse I would dump them and move on.

Sort of got your hate mail; but I agree on the second part. Move on, don't look back.