How to deal with being ugly

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by LikeaLOLO, Jun 26, 2009.

1. LikeaLOLO

LikeaLOLO New Member

My entire life ive been told that im ugly. My friends have called me ugly. My own parents have called me ugly. A psychologist I spoke to said that my parents calling me ugly can be considered child abuse but im now over 18.

Every one in my life thinks that I am ugly.

I can't seem to come to acceptance about my looks.

ive talked to psychologist and psychiatrist and taken antidepresants. but all the antidepresants in the world won't make me beautiful. all the antidepresants in the world won't stop people from laughing at my ugly face.

I might have a shot if I have 100k worth of plastic surgery. I see plastic surgery as the only way out of my misery but it is so damn expensive.

life really sucks when everyone looks at you with disgust.

This is the reason why I have an inferiority complex

2. D_Saleth Scruffytrim

Look in the mirror and ask yourself are you ugly and stop worrying about what others think of you, i used to think the same thing nut now i know im fine and that because i wanna be, im confident now and i wouldnt change it for the world. Dont waste your money on plastic surgery because in the long run you may regret it.

3. B_Hamadim

B_Hamadim New Member

No one is perfect, everyone has his shortcomings.

Those who laugh at you, they can fuck themselves...

After all, you are a male and shouldn't focus that much on your Face.....

But What you can change and have in a very easy way.. is .... A Hot Muscular Body!!!!

Go Join a Gym, build those muscles and you will be Damn Hot.. how is that?

4. DiscoBoy

Gold Member

While I don't agree with everything the above poster said, he raises a good point. If your face isn't exactly desirable (which is completely subjective and in no way universal), then work on making other parts of your body more desirable. A good haircut, awesome personality, great body and good hygiene go a long, long way.

And most importantly, you need to learn to love yourself. To quote Rupaul, "If you can't love yourself, how in the hell are you gonna love someone else?" So, love yourself for the sake of potential, future partners.

5. B_Hamadim

B_Hamadim New Member

And Learn to Respect others, because that is what DiscontentBoy lacks.. :frown1:

The Above poster raised some great points, and all stacks together.

So:

1- Love yourself.
    2- Have a nice haircut.
    3- Awesome Personality.
    4- Build Muscles

6. B_New End

B_New End New Member

find an ugly chick and bone the fuck out of her.

7. ejection_handle

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Please stop fueling the fire on this totally absurd post. Anyone over the age of 18 who has been told by everyone in their life that they are ugly, for 18 years or longer, obviously has already learned how to deal with it. If they had not they would either be locked up for going psycho on everyone or from a suicide attempt, or be dead from said suicide.

STOP THE MISS POSTING, this belongs in the jokes thread. And if it were there, I'd say hang out with ugly people as well. Normally you see so called hot people always together, so called not so hot people allways together, and so called ugly people together. No one is going to call you ugly when you are surrounded by 5 other ugly mugs unless they want a brawl. If thats the case so be it, smack them around a little and give them a little taste of being ugly, if only for a short while. If that didn't work then take a piece of steak and stapel it to your face and go run through the woods late at night untill a coyote or wild dog or something attacked that ugly ass face. Then you could at least get sympathy and have a reason for being so damned ugly. GET IT, GOT IT, GOOD
    PFFTT!!!!!!!!!!

8. petergroot

Gold Member

Albums:

Now that is good advice. And fuck everyone else.
    When I was younger, I used to worry about my huge nose. Now I've learned to use it to my advantage....the thing that make you stand out form a crowd. Enjoy your uniqueness.

9. B_Hamadim

B_Hamadim New Member

Wrong.

Sex is what he doesn't lack, he said he want to look normal so no one can annoy him anymore.

And we already gave some great points to follow.

10. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

Well, if you are a guy, then you still have a chance. You need to become an interesting person. Remember Tattoo from Fantasy Island. The little guy that said, "The plane! The plane!!!" That guy, in real life, got more tail/ ass from beautiful women then you would ever believe. His shortness was not an obstacle. He was one charming mo'fo and the ladies drooled after him.

11. LikeaLOLO

LikeaLOLO New Member

you obviously never been called ugly. or had an entire class laugh at you because of your looks. imagine your life being one long rejection after another.

oh and hanging out with other ugly people is not the solution, you just all end up feeling sorry for each other and no one is happy. you just end up brining each other down. who wants to be known as the ugly group of friends?

12. LikeaLOLO

LikeaLOLO New Member

i forgot to say. I am a gay male. gay men are mostly into looks and not personality.

13. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

Do you at least have a big dick? I mean, give us something!

14. LikeaLOLO

LikeaLOLO New Member

my only temporary relief from this misery is sleep. and so that is what i am going to do right now. the worst part is knowing that i gotta wake up sometime.

15. LikeaLOLO

LikeaLOLO New Member

it is only slightly above average. If i had a nice face i would be able to use my dick more often. but it doesn't get much play because the face is what attracts other people to you. if we walked around with no clothes and our faces covered then i might get more sex but until that happens I have to use my hand to masturbate.

16. DiscoBoy

Gold Member

Don't generalize like that. Plenty of gay men would prefer a good personality over good looks, myself included. The good looks are just a bonus :wink:.

17. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

You sound pathetic. Boo fucken hoo. You know, you could be physically ugly, and still be a beautiful person. No one likes a mope. There is always someone worse off than you.

I bet that there is blind guy out that would rather have your looks and see, then to be blind. Or a qudrapeligic who would love your ability to walk. And I could go on and on. So buck up already.

18. LikeaLOLO

LikeaLOLO New Member

you know you are right.

This may sound sick but... in order to make myself feel better i sometimes look around trying to find someone who is more ugly than me. It makes me feel good to know that I am not the only ugly guy on this planet and it makes me feel even better if I see that other people are worst off than me.

there is always someone worse off than me. (you are right)

and by the way according to my psychologist its good to mope and talk about my issues because it is worse to keep it bottled in.

19. LikeaLOLO

LikeaLOLO New Member

for some reason im reminded of what one of my friends says "ugly people sometimes accomplish a lot of things in life because they compensate for feeling so bad about their looks"

accomplishments = happiness

20. B_Hamadim

B_Hamadim New Member

YouTube - A Man Of Class Take a look at him...

He doesn't give a fuck about Beauty :p ... Live your life man...

The Beauty is not all about the face, it is about the heart...

What I want you to do is change your thinking, Take your Body as the key to beauty, Build some muscles and have a great personality.

Draft saved Draft deleted