How to deal with big dick envy

Discussion in 'Ask a Gay Man' started by curiosguy91, Jul 3, 2018.

1. curiosguy91

curiosguy91 Well-Known Member

Hey so I myself love big dicks. Wished I had one but dont. even worse I am about 1.94m tall so it looks even smaller than it is on me. Its about 14 cm long and 14 cm circumference. thats barely average right? Maybe a bit thicker than average I dont know you tell me.

The thing is my ex which I really loved got himself a new Lover (our breakup is over a year ago) who apparrently has a pretty long and thick dick (he gets his hand not quite arround his shaft) ANd I dont know I thought I was over my ex. But man this upset me. I dont know if its cause I am jealous another guy gets to fuck my Ex and give him sth I can not? If I am jealous of my ex cause he moved on and got himself a big heavy dicked top. That this is the one thing I cant really change or work on.

Usually when it comes to dick size and that I am not that well quipped like people often expect when they see my height... I am always *shrugg* well I am a vers gay I can just get with someone who is well endowed and have a big dick to play with then. XD

but most tops I know. Want someone who is shorter then they are. Which I am so often not.

I even deleted my account for my GR (like an advanced Grindr just from Europe devs)
    Cause I felt if I have this baggage its not healthy to hook up right now. At least not before I am happy with my body (the parts that I can change. I am Going more regulary to the gym and swimming now to loose those extra 20 pounds I want gone/turned to muscleweight)

How do you deal with blows to your ego? Especially ones that you cant change? IS it really just time?

MateHung and Jasonseele like this.
  2. calboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    So what is your size? Be honest and tell us and I will suggest some ways to deal with it

3. keenobserver

Gold Member Platinum Gold

Blows to the ego - very hard to handle IF you allow yourself to be defined by others. I know its easy to say that and harder to do, but there it is. From what you've posted your size in not really a problem. Yes, there are size queens out there, but your attitude more than anything else affects how good the sex or relationship will be. A game guy, open to anything willing to try new experiences and not be limited by his own biases is always the hottest guy in the room. My bitch with apps is that it reduces everyone to a body type. That's really the common driver. Feel secure in yourself and others will find you, and want you. No one person or relationship is end all be all. When one fails, its fine to feel the loss and miss what you had or took for granted, but you have to move on - put yourself out there.

I'm not saying your attitude caused your breakup, but lingering on it, looking back makes it hard to more ahead. If you can explain on more detail what is going on in your life and your mental feelings it might be easier to get more feedback. This is a great forum and I find people are willing to help.

Thanks for putting yourself out there - the examined life is no picnic.

curiosguy91 likes this.
  4. 1250563

1250563 Guest

Well it sucks that alot of men go for the next best thing; eventually he cud jus leave that dude for a bigger dick.. point blank alot of men never will be satisfied no matter what u do

5. curiosguy91

It says in the 1st post ^^

6. Brodie888

Brodie888 Well-Known Member

I have friends of every possible configuration of age, beauty, height, weight, cock size, ethnicity etc.

The thing I have come to realize is that there is always someone out there for everyone. Yes, some things are more niche than others but as long as you avoid being jaded and put yourself out there then you will eventually meet the right person for you.

I've had my fair share of guys and I can assure you that your penis size is comfortably inside average. On top of this, I am sure you have more attributes than just your penis for people to like.

curiosguy91 likes this.
  7. curiosguy91

thx, usually I am not that bothered by it. It just hit me off guard that time. And I am more upset that it makes me upset.

Also I had guys go crazy over my ass sooo Yeah ;) In general my feelings for my ex are a bit of a mess. Basically he broke up with me after 2 years together with the reason: I am not actually attracted to you... I feel only platonic stuff friends with benefits at best. Like way to go to take 2 years to figure that out couldnt have done that after the 3rd date? ITs the time I wasted. Not together with him we had fun. But me getting over the Asshole.

Anyway concentrating now more on Carreer and personal training to get my body where I always wanted it to be (somewhere in the musclebear territory...XD)

I just wish you could turn your emotions off as my rational side is like: MOVE ON! While everything else is: Lets relive and stew over this 5000 more times and preoccupy your mind so you get nothing productive done. -.-

Started wrestling this week though. Just sth entirely new, and already helped for the two hours I was there didnt think once bout my ex. new experience and all. (Plus a small bonus is the guys who go there are sooo fit. We also have a former Olympian wrestler who is like 57 and looks Ripped! goals to be honest XD

mutualjax likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice