How to deal with friend?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by D_Richard Lugie, Nov 14, 2011.

1. D_Richard Lugie

D_Richard Lugie Account Disabled

A friend of mine seems to be jealous of me and my gf. We have an amazing relationship and we know that we are in this together. Anyway, my friend started dating his gf just over a year ago, and asked her to marry him in summer, I started dating my gf just after summer, and whenever its the three of us, my friend, my gf and I, he ignores me, and just talks to her.

He is really annoying me with little things here and there, even on facebook. Should I just tell the guy to fuck off? Not a good friend in the first place, kind of an asshole really.

2. ex1lepr0

ex1lepr0 New Member

Albums:
    I've never had a relationship before, so I barely know anything about this, but I think first you should let him know he's bothering you and explain how you feel. If he persists, then take more drastic action.

3. D_Millard Fillermore

D_Millard Fillermore Account Disabled

I'm pretty sure the reverse would suck about as much. But ex1lepr0 is right. Talk to your friend. He might not have a clue whats going on with you. Or end the friendship. I mean you have already called him an asshole.

Draft saved Draft deleted