How to deal with getting raw?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by 24cm_member, Feb 15, 2008.

1. 24cm_member

24cm_member New Member

Albums:
    So here's the details, my girlfriend is quite tight and is like an elastic band. She doesn't stretch out for any extended period of time. Given a couple days and she's back to normal. She doesn't have any problems getting or staying wet, and generally the sex doesn't last too long (20 - 30 minutes of virgorous sex, not including foreplay) as she likes it fast thrusting. We don't want kids (yet, lol) so I'm always wearing a condom, which also is lubricated. Sex usually occurs one to three times per day on 3-5 days of the week.

So to the point, now that I think I've put out the pertinent information, I've found that I'm get patches of raw skin on the head and on the top of the shaft. Is there anything I can do to help prevent this beforehand, or ease the pain from rubbing in my boxers when I walk etc afterwards?

2. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    Did you try putting a little lube inside the condom near the head?
    Also, have you ever tried using extra lube on the outside even though she is getting wet?

3. 24cm_member

24cm_member New Member

Albums:
    Something I should've added, my girlfriend gets a rash from KY, Astroglide and the like.

4. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    Did you try other lubes that are designed for people that are sensitive to regular lubes? I found this online at Condomania:

Astroglide Glycerin and Paraben Free Liquid is the ideal choice for those who may be sensitive to glycerin and parabens, but want to enhance the comfort and ease of lovemaking with a great lubricant. Astroglide's latest formula will keep love fun, the way it should be, by preventing irritation caused by Glycerin and Parabens.

5. 24cm_member

24cm_member New Member

Albums:
    Thanks man!

6. erratic

Gold Member

You can also try silicone lubes. They last longer and are generally slicker. And yeah, lubing up the inside of the condom (or your cock before you put it on) is helpful. I have the same problem if I don't put lube in the condom.

7. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

We couldnt live without silicone lube!

8. 24cm_member

24cm_member New Member

Albums:
    I'll talk with my girlfriend and I'm sure we'll be taking a look. Thank you all!

Draft saved Draft deleted