how to decrease sweat sac/penis

meaty: I need help... I always feel like I'm sweaty b/t my legs,especially at work under high stress situations. I've tried various styles/brands/fabrics of underwear & also powders after showering with deo. soap. Anybody out there have this problem & have success in managing? I know athletic guys,manual laborers must have sweatier groins than me. I just think there must be a simple answer somewhere.
Thanks...

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Hi, meaty -- What's really worked for me is wearing boxer briefs that have an oversized pouch in front, suitable for the endowed guy. I find that this type of underwear keeps everything happily isolated and cool ... basically, prevents my cock and balls from "sticking" to my legs and getting all sweaty. The brand I have been wearing for several years is e2u (now out of business, sadly) but I've heard good things from other LPSG guys about Target's Merona brand and Zakk microfibre underwear. I'm sure I'll try one of these brands when my current stash of e2u has given up the ghost.

Good luck!

~Steve ;)

meaty: THANKS,Steve...ever tried any powders or zinc oxide ointment?? I'm glad someone can relate. I've bought e2u,but the legs streched out by the end of the day. You like box briefs only? Are you fairly well endowed? I'm not that huge 7.5 erect...mainly hot/sweaty balls I guess...thanks again! ;)

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Hi again, meaty -- I've never tried powders or ointments ... maybe my perspiration issues aren't quite as extreme as yours, just a vague discomfort when everything's sticking together down there, mostly in the summertime.

I adore my e2u boxer briefs; can't imagine ever going back to plain boxers or briefs. They do stretch as the day goes on (I bike 50-80 miles a week, have fairly big calves), but not enough that it's ever bothered me.

Yeah, my tackle's pretty large in its soft state ... I'm about 6" soft, and my balls are big enough that they alone fill about half the e2u pouch. I suspect, from what you say, that you have the same issues as me size-wise with your sack. Mine's not super-low hanging, but maybe if yours is and it's pressing up against your legs, that's part of the perspiration problem (it always was for me). Again, I'd think that if this is the case, some kind of pouched underwear would help.

~ Steve ;)

Pappy

Media
meaty, I have found the Merona No Fly brief to be great. They have plenty of room for larger guys. I'm 8X6 soft so I need lots of room. I've not had a problem with the leg openings either, they stay snug against my legs without being too tight. Also I no longer worry about the boys getting sweaty even when wearing black briefs as the Merona's provide more than adequate ventilation. I used to freeball or wear boxers, mostly boxers, until I found LPSG and found out about Merona Briefs. The Merona's do the trick for me.

meaty: Hi Pappy-where to buy Merona No fly Briefs? I wonder if I can buy on line??

Atlrabbit

1st Like
Media
Merona briefs here...when I wear any that is...Meaty, do you consider yourself hairy? A couple of my jock buds tell me they shave their balls and severly trim the pub hairs back to help cut out the sweating. It might be worth a try.

twista

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey I know exactly what you mean. I do a lot of outdoor walking and with the summer heat my groin gets sweaty in no time. On top of that I am a small guy with a small waist so my legs and groin don't have much breathing room. I've tried powders and dofferent types of underwear. For me I just try to walk with my legs further apart. It's not anything new but it works somewhat for me. Hope this can help.

meaty: Thanks guys for all the great input! Looks like the Mrs & me will be heading to Target this weekend to get Merona no fly briefs. Wonder if boxer briefs are comfy too? Used to wear briefs,but they cut and bunched me so bad as I developed,I went to boxer briefs. I hope leg openings are a good fit as my legs are fairly husky too. Yes,I have a big scrotum covered with with dark pubes that I trim from time to time. I've heard shaving can inc sweaty bag problems & itch as the hair regrows. I'm excited about finally finding relief in underwear. Would be nice if men could somehow try on underwear like the ladies try on bras. Men are all built so differently-waist size,penis length/girth,testes size/hang.etc. Maybe a new store one day??? Definitely a BIG market!!!

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Hi again, Meaty -- I was in an EMS store over the weekend and noticed that they had a boxer brief made of a material that's supposedly designed to "wick away moisture" during intense, sweaty exercise. Perhaps such a product might help you?? You could probably also look for something similar at REI or a sporting goods store such as Dick's, depending on what part of the country you're in.

~ Steve ;)

Shelby

Experimental Member
Media
Try corn starch. The stuff you buy in the baking section at the grocer. Just rub some on your balls etc. after drying off from the shower.

Works great for me. Cheaper than powders supposedly made for the job and no potentially irritating perfumes or meds.

ponybilt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Originally posted by Shelby@Aug 24 2004, 02:19 PM
Try corn starch. The stuff you buy in the baking section...
And it gives you a nice rise in your muffins :D

Seriously, I've never had a problem with being overly sweaty -- balls sticking, etc -- even during hard workouts, so no advice from experience. However, I definitely agree with Shelby in using something without perfumes, regardless of how sensitive or not your skin tends to be. Wouldn't want to put yourself out of commission with a bad rash.

meaty: I finally made it to Target. Could not find "no-fly" brief,so i bought the briefs w/ fly. They're not bad,but still feel bunched and hot. Also found Merona boxer brief-much better pouch and more comfortable. Also thought I'd try Champion boxer briefs that "wick" away moisture-very confining not nearly accomodating enough! Hopefuly another Target will have no fly briefs. I also trimmed with scissors the 1-2 in hair on my scrotum and b/t scrotum & rectum. I think this has helped. I then shaved the pubes away from the base of my cock (which adds visual length too ;) ) as well as just trimming up the whole bush. It feels better.
P.S. I've read cornstarch often serves as a food source for yeasts/fungi which are the cause of jock itch,etc. I avoid it in favor of something I found called Zeasorb-AF. It helps some... Thanks to all for your help!!!! ;)