How to deepthroat a cock as thick as my wrist?

nate5000

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hello, names nate. Im new to this forum :)

I have a bisexual friend who loves to get sucked every now and then. However his cock is at least 7.5 x 7. no matter how hard I ram it against the back of my mouth, it wont go down. Do you think esophagus width is related to height? Im only 5'7.

Can take 10 inches long cock easy, as long as they are not that thick, but his is just too thick. It really saddens me. Theres nothing more frustrating than not being able to gobble up a hard stiff. :(

Any techniques from the masters?

Regards.

sizehungry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi , like you , i can take 10 inches easily , both oral and anal , depending upon thickness during oral . Anal is not a problem . The guy i'm seeing at the moment is 8 " long but very thick , and i do struggle to get him all the way down , and often scratch him with my teeth . We love it so much though that we persevere , though my jaws ache for some time afterward . I guess its a question of how much one will endure . Me , i decided long ago , that the pleasure was worth the pain ,because if you like them really huge ,that's how its going to be a lot of the time. Good luck to you .:eek:

Last edited:

nate5000

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi all. Thanks for stating some unbendable facts. I must persevere, tomorrow Ill try getting his flacid cock down my throat and wait for it to harden Down there.

Thanks all. :)

Xoxo.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Everybody has physical limits and the mouth-throat tract is a combination of tissue and bones, which can't be stretched/widened/expanded beyond a certain point.
Have fun but don't hurt yourself! :cool:

Good advice from FleshlightMouth..

Also....WELCOME to lpsg....ENJOY!
Great pics...please post lots more...

arkfarmbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Everybody has physical limits and the mouth-throat tract is a combination of tissue and bones, which can't be stretched/widened/expanded beyond a certain point.
Have fun but don't hurt yourself! :cool:

An elderly friend was having trouble swallowing so the doctors decided to stretch her esophogus! Apparently it is a fairly routine procedure and does not require surgery. She recovered quickly and apparently it was succesful. It would probably be difficult to find a doctor who would perform the procedure simply to allow you to accomodate thick cocks, but, you never know. If you can afford it, it may be easy to find a willing doctor.

mrsatisfier

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I practiced on progressively bigger cyberskin/ur3 dildos. I did this to lose the gag reflex on big dick, and wound up being able to throat almost an entire cyberskin extreme cock. I have a hung buddy with a huge cockhead in the plum/door knob range, and I can throat him pretty much all the way once I relax and get into it.

I'm 6'4, with what I feel is a pretty big mouth fwiw.

D

deleted936015

Is that a fishing rod or a shovel in ur pic @sallyjean43...
Cause youve done some diggin for this thread....