How to define Gay/Lesbian feelings

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by B_lrgeggs, Dec 27, 2009.

1. B_lrgeggs

B_lrgeggs New Member

It's still early, so I might not be able to pose this question as best I can...but here it goes. How would you describe...gay/lesbian feelings...
    A) the discomfort of the opposite sex or B) the attraction of the same sex.

For me, I think its A) the discomfort of the opposite sex. I say this as
    a guy, the idea of kissing a guy or having any kind of oral sex is not so appealing. But the idea of having sex with a woman is even more anxiety
    driven. (Almost as though I have been a sex abuse from a woman..but the memory has been repressed) Any comments would be most appreciated.

2. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

It could be one, the other, or both. Not all gay men and women are uncomfortable with the opposite sex--some are just MORE comfortable with the same sex.

Your feelings are valid, but they did not likely describe the feelings of all other gay men and women.

For example, I was never grossed out or turned off by women. There were things that I did not like to do with women--oral sex and cuddling for example. I thought I did not like those things, when the fact is, I just liked doing them with men.

3. avg_joe

Gold Member

B) The attraction of the same sex. Don't know why I am attracted to men. I like their handsome faces, tall stature, and big penises. Having said that I have no anxiety to have sex with women, no sweating, no fidgety at all. Easy breezy casual sex. But I choose not to have sex with anyone, both men and women, because I am scared to death of getting HIV/AIDS. To me, abstinence is the way to go until I find someone whom I really really love.

4. chrisj428

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Eggs,

Gotta say "both". I find men very attractive. My erotic dreams are of men. I like the way men look and I like the way they're equipped. As to part 2, the thought of performing oral on a woman is not the least bit appealing to me.

5. sexplease

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have feelings for humans regardless of their shell.
    However, I desire sexual and romantic intimacy and exchanges with males... mostly.

6. D_Smidley Smelliepits

D_Smidley Smelliepits Account Disabled

I'll say #2. Feel (VERY) attracted to men, while don't feel the need of having sex with a woman.

7. jj8inch

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    #2 I had girlfriends but we were just that friends I had no drive to kiss them let alone have sex. With guys I am much more confident around and would be willing to kiss a guy on the first date.

Draft saved Draft deleted