How to define Gay/Lesbian feelings

B_lrgeggs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
It's still early, so I might not be able to pose this question as best I can...but here it goes. How would you describe...gay/lesbian feelings...
A) the discomfort of the opposite sex or B) the attraction of the same sex.

For me, I think its A) the discomfort of the opposite sex. I say this as
a guy, the idea of kissing a guy or having any kind of oral sex is not so appealing. But the idea of having sex with a woman is even more anxiety
driven. (Almost as though I have been a sex abuse from a woman..but the memory has been repressed) Any comments would be most appreciated.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It could be one, the other, or both. Not all gay men and women are uncomfortable with the opposite sex--some are just MORE comfortable with the same sex.

Your feelings are valid, but they did not likely describe the feelings of all other gay men and women.

For example, I was never grossed out or turned off by women. There were things that I did not like to do with women--oral sex and cuddling for example. I thought I did not like those things, when the fact is, I just liked doing them with men.

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
B) The attraction of the same sex. Don't know why I am attracted to men. I like their handsome faces, tall stature, and big penises. Having said that I have no anxiety to have sex with women, no sweating, no fidgety at all. Easy breezy casual sex. But I choose not to have sex with anyone, both men and women, because I am scared to death of getting HIV/AIDS. To me, abstinence is the way to go until I find someone whom I really really love.

chrisj428

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Eggs,

Gotta say "both". I find men very attractive. My erotic dreams are of men. I like the way men look and I like the way they're equipped. As to part 2, the thought of performing oral on a woman is not the least bit appealing to me.