How to dribble cum instead of shoot?

MattyS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I know this is the opposite of what people usually want, but I want to be able to dribble my cum. For me, it doesn’t matter how horny or edged I am, I always shoot my cum. I can cum multiple times in a day, every single day, and I still shoot!! Sometimes it really sucks because on top of that, I cum a lot each time. I can’t have a quickie and just go to bed. I can’t just wash my hands and be done. I always have to wipe down my chest (even my face frequently), and it can be pretty annoying to have to do all the time.

I’ve tried covering part of my urethra with my finger (I’m circumcised), but it only makes the cum shoot farther. I’ve also tried holding my hand just above my penis, but it still makes a big mess. Please help me!! I’d rather just cum into my hands or down my shaft sometimes!!

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
MattyS... wish I had your problem. My cum is so thick I have to squeeze it all out of my dick. I would live to be able to shoot my load... :yum
On to your question. A man's orgasm itself occurs in two phases, emission and ejaculation.
1. In emission, is when a man is at the "point of no return." his cum has already made it way to the head of the dick., ready for ejaculation.
2. Ejaculation occurs in a series of rapid-fire contractions of the penile muscles and around the base of the anus. Involuntary pelvic thrusting may also occur.
This is all controlled by the brain. Might be difficult for you to control. Makes since to me if you can somehow try to totally relax and focus on not contracting your muscles around the anus. This might help... kind of a reverse Kegel moment... :)

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I'm only in my 40s, but I continually hit my pillow, headboard, and wall. I do kegels to keep the muscles strong, but I have always been a shooter. I don't think age has done anything except make my cum thicker and less watery.

blknudist

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I know this is the opposite of what people usually want, but I want to be able to dribble my cum. For me, it doesn’t matter how horny or edged I am, I always shoot my cum. I can cum multiple times in a day, every single day, and I still shoot!! Sometimes it really sucks because on top of that, I cum a lot each time. I can’t have a quickie and just go to bed. I can’t just wash my hands and be done. I always have to wipe down my chest (even my face frequently), and it can be pretty annoying to have to do all the time.

I’ve tried covering part of my urethra with my finger (I’m circumcised), but it only makes the cum shoot farther. I’ve also tried holding my hand just above my penis, but it still makes a big mess. Please help me!! I’d rather just cum into my hands or down my shaft sometimes!!

i have the opposite problem i never shoot only dribble

Reactions: diver6

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I edge till just ready to cum then stop. I try to take my mind off the situation at that point and cum just dribbles a bit. I do this multiple times (especially when I cam with another guy). Another great way is to play with the prostate while jacking. Stop stroking a bit before you fell like cumming. Then really massage the P-Spot. I will just flow out.

trackkie_lad

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
just get old.

Getting old does help - when younger i had the same issues - some BFs found it weird that id splatter both our faces. I got used to cumming into underwear, I didn't leave home until i was 25 so did my won washing. Now I can still spurt but usually get 6-18inches...

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
When I was younger it would just flow out like lava, that changed in my late 20’s and I shot hard like a rocket taking off. Now I do both depending on how excited I am. I think it varies from person to person. Not sure if ageing takes the same toll on everyone

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

Wow! I understand what you’re saying but I love guys who cum like you!

intimidator2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

As you get older ,your cum will slow down on it's way out ! I still cum just as much (more if I am horny) , just doesn't shoot as far.

Reactions: diver6

Brian S

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Have you considered NOT shooting on yourself? Jerk it into a rubber, into the bathroom sink, onto a towel, lay a towel on your torso...etc. Or just take the 2 minutes to clean up.

Addicted2edging

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
just beginning edging first totally unsatisfying partial ejaculation.
yesterday the complete naked male body experienced 45 totally unsatisfying partial ejaculations without orgasmic relief. each unsatisfying ejaculation , which was stopped some miilli seconds before PONR , the male body experienced and sensed sperm flowing up the phallic shaft . each stopped ejaculation is extreme frustrating for the complete naked body of a human male . each ejaculation the sperm is dribbling , oozing , leaking very slowly. each ejaculation the amount of fluid is getting less , because the whole male reproductive system of the male body is exhausted. the last 15- 20 ejaculations : watery sperm ! try to force the male body to practice 57 totally unsatisfying ejaculations in the next hours . in the end of this whole edging session there will be no orgasmic relief ,because the entire male reproductive system will be exhausted ! practicing this is no real fun at all, but each stopped ejaculation the male body gets more and more addicted to this unhealthy ritual.

Addicted2edging

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
look into "ruined orgasm" and do that.
last week experiencing 63 totally unsatisfying ejaculations of male sperm by kneeing and masturbating the complete naked masculine body in rough river gorge inviroment at 50 fahrenheit. ( the whole session had a duration over 2 days with many breaks inbetween ).

Addicted2edging

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yesterday the complete naked male body experienced 45 totally unsatisfying partial ejaculations without orgasmic relief. each unsatisfying ejaculation , which was stopped some miilli seconds before PONR , the male body experienced and sensed sperm flowing up the phallic shaft . each stopped ejaculation is extreme frustrating for the complete naked body of a human male . each ejaculation the sperm is dribbling , oozing , leaking very slowly. each ejaculation the amount of fluid is getting less , because the whole male reproductive system of the male body is exhausted. the last 15- 20 ejaculations : watery sperm ! try to force the male body to practice 57 totally unsatisfying ejaculations in the next hours . in the end of this whole edging session there will be no orgasmic relief ,because the entire male reproductive system will be exhausted ! practicing this is no real fun at all, but each stopped ejaculation the male body gets more and more addicted to this unhealthy ritual.
today practicing 6 totally unsatisfying ejaculations without any orgasmic relief and without any real fun at all. in edging I vocalize to stopp sperm flow at PONR by shouting a stop command "STOP !" and forcing the male body to act under orders ...it is an absolute instruction for the totally naked masculine body to stopp spem flow . the body of a human male has only a short time period of execution time of milliseconds to stopp sperm flow .