how to edge ?

fortyfor

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
so I've done some research on the topic and I have a slight idea.
so you just jerk off, and before you cum you stop?
-do you start again in a few minutes?, a few hours?
-how many times do you stop in on session?
-does this give you more control ?

grower_60

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I first got into edging reading Tantric techniques. It has to do with breathing and relaxing.
Relaxing the pelvic floor and the PC muscle helps when edging. The enjoyable part is to get past the starting and stopping technique and keep yourself right at the edge of ejaculation. I've had a few orgasms in this state, not ejaculating, very enjoyable.
Yes, I think it does give more control because you learn about your body and how to prolong that wonderful feeling as you approach ejaculation, but you don't ejaculate.

utopia08

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Fortyfor,

Edging can be quite tricky to master, both as solo and with a partner.

Gradually bring yourself up to the point high in the plateau phase where the orgasm is actually building, and then reduce the level of stimulation to just below that needed to trigger the orgasm. (took that from wikipedia)

You should not stop for hours.. when you get really close you should slow down to avoid the orgasm.. when you cannot touch anymore without passing the point of no return, you will let it cool down for a minute.. Then you start again to you hit that same point where you feel you cannot do one more stroke without shooting your load.. Repeat a few times (could be maybe 5 times), or continue until you go crazy :)

It is VERY important that you relax your legs completely.. You could spread them apart. That makes it easier to relax..Empty your mind and breath slowly and make sure do everything slowly.. Use lots of lube (oil ect.) Here is a technique you can do on yourself:

http://www.handjobadvice.com/endless-tunnel-hand-job.html

That will make your orgasm alot more powerful than normal..but it takes willpower to stop when you get to close to that phase. Having a partner edging you is alot more fun :) But ofcause she will need to learn how much you can take..she might need a few tries, but I bet you wouldnt complain about that ;)

It will give you more control if you do it on a regular basis..you will get to know your body better, and you will get to know when its "safe" to continue, and when you should slow down or cool down completely ;)

You can read more about it here:

Orgasm control - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tantric_sex

If you got any questions, feel free to ask!
Good luck mate

Last edited:

kcstrker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
keep working at it. one thing the wiki article says, and it's true, you need to keep legs and anal muscles loose.

once you get the hang of it, you'll never beat off the same way again. and your orgasms will last forever -- i can easily spend 5 full minutes having the orgasm.

ksbigcock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i haven't quite mastered the art as of yet, but i can tell you that the process itself is a whole lot of fun. mainly because when you fail... you can just start all over again! but really though, edging is awesome and if i'm lucky i can stay right at that point where my cock is about to explode, but for a long time. i find that it is way to easy for me to cum if i'm all greased up, so my favorite way to edge is to let the precum drip down my cock and use it to rub my frenulum. as you may have already experienced... when you finally do shoot, its almost always a huge load!

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i haven't quite mastered the art as of yet, but i can tell you that the process itself is a whole lot of fun. mainly because when you fail... you can just start all over again! but really though, edging is awesome and if i'm lucky i can stay right at that point where my cock is about to explode, but for a long time. i find that it is way to easy for me to cum if i'm all greased up, so my favorite way to edge is to let the precum drip down my cock and use it to rub my frenulum. as you may have already experienced... when you finally do shoot, its almost always a huge load!

ksbigcock describes it really well. What I've learned to do is to stay at that edge by barely touching my dick, or maybe just lightly fingering the glans. It's like your body and brain are flooding with pleasure so intense it's hard to describe in words. Once you've learned the mind/dick connection, you won't want to go back to quickies ever again. :biggrin1: