How To Edit Bulge Better

BOS

Cherished Member
Media
Heey,

So I have some photos that have some bulge and I cant clearly see them. I need a app that can help me to make the bulge more visibly.

Please help me, thanks for reading..

japetty

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Heey,

So I have some photos that have some bulge and I cant clearly see them. I need a app that can help me to make the bulge more visibly.

Please help me, thanks for reading..

I would help everyone you say what OS you have or the device you are going to be using to do this. Apple devices are usually best for editing these photos in my opinion but it can be obtained with other devices. Recommendation though depends on device.

BulgeGuySD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would help everyone you say what OS you have or the device you are going to be using to do this. Apple devices are usually best for editing these photos in my opinion but it can be obtained with other devices. Recommendation though depends on device.
I agreed I have the iPhone11max Pro with iOS 13 the photography software is amazing, I don’t know any other device except for the Apple devices Computer, IPad .. I have enhance some pics there were really dark.. then I download them onto my Mac.. transfer them to my iPhone manipulate them there and I really lithe results..

japetty

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agreed I have the iPhone11max Pro with iOS 13 the photography software is amazing, I don’t know any other device except for the Apple devices Computer, IPad .. I have enhance some pics there were really dark.. then I download them onto my Mac.. transfer them to my iPhone manipulate them there and I really lithe results..

First off I am no expert of any sorts on photographs or photograph software since the thread was unknown to the devices you were using I knew it was going to have to be known. I do know there are a few real users of Adobe Photoshop on this Forum as I am seeing old black and white photographs enhanced with color and that seem to bring life to those photographs. There are some other people here that use photoshop software for other enhancements as well often way to much of it. Apple also sells some software for photographs and video but I have not used that as yet. I have been thinking of purchasing it. I don't know if adobe still sells photoshop as adoble has stopped selling much of their software and started with a monthly service usage fee. This thread is still very young and you now have enough information for someone to advise you on your question. Hope you get a reply that helps you more than I can help you. Your lineup of devices is very similar to mine now but when I first got into computers in 1984 was MSDOS and Microsoft Windows 3.0 and moved along up to Microsoft Windows 7 and I did not like Microsoft Windows 10 and I moved to Apple environment in about 2015. Good Luck on your quest.

BOS

Cherished Member
Media
Heii,

so I haven an Iphone 11 and I would gladly know the app and the settings to strengthen the bulge and sharpen it