How To Enlarge Your Penis, starring Scott Taylor

ranhan01

Experimental Member
Media
I actually had the vhs tape....it was in the box of the penis pump kit I bought and long time ago. It was fun to watch as I pumped. Thanks for sharing!

Irishguy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I actually had the vhs tape....it was in the box of the penis pump kit I bought and long time ago. It was fun to watch as I pumped. Thanks for sharing!

me too this is what got me started pumping 15 years ago. I came so hard when I first watched that video as I used my pump for the first time

cruzingratiot

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

_mfrankb_

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pretty cool video. I wish he didn't have to keep a hold of it while they are having sex, but I suppose a cock that big needs a little support.

docdeath

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been a pumper for about 6 years. I agree with what Scott said in the video about how good your dick feels inside the tube. The pain issue is mnimal, it's almost like the pulsating hard-as-nails erections I got when I was in my twenties, you know, the boners so hard, you could smash rocks with it!!!
I also think it feels so good to feel my incredibly thicker and longer in my hand after removing it from the tube.
Actually, you're supposed to pump, and remain in the tube, for about 5 minutes. Then, you remove your big cock from the tube and "massage" it for about a minute or two. This gets the blood flowing again and recirculates fresh, oxygenated blood throughout the tissues.
It also feels AWESOME!
Then you can put the tube back on and repeat the session, as desired. Once you're done with your pumping session, your dick will look very impressive, but isn't much good for sex. The benefit you have just attained is that you have increased your dick's capacity to stretch and hold more blood, giving you the potential for long-term growth in length, and, more notably, GIRTH!
Another thing I noticed is, the more sessions you complete, the thicker you get. The problem is, as evidenced in the video, you scrifice hardness for size. That's why Scott had to hold it when attempting to stuff in into his willing girlfriend's wet pussy, it just wasn't stiff enough to be good for fucking.

What I do to avoid that situation is a sort of compromise.
When I want to fuck, with a longer and thicker dick, (just to give my wife a treat), I learned how to avoid the soft-dick problem.
I noticed that after the first pump cycle how big, hard and thick my dick gets. It's noticably longer and thicker, but also IT'S HARD AS A ROCK as well!
So, after the first pump cycle, I can fuck the hell out of my wife and she gets the feeling of having a bigger dick in her...MY BIGGER DICK!!!
She absolutely LOVES it! And the fact it's MY dick, makes it so much more enjoyable for the both of us.
This way we can share in the pumping process and we both reap the benefits of my increased girth and length.

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I truly don't understand pumping. Why would someone risk penis damage to achieve something so temporary and grotesque looking?

What you're seeing most likely are extreme pumpers that pump for the "shock and awe" factor. When done the right way, pumping is effective, proven to provide permanent gains and contributes to better penis health. Pumping for real gains is a completely different process than pumping to get some of the outlandish sizes you come across with extreme pumpers.