How to Estim Hands Free

bproulx12

Just Browsing
Media
This is my first post. Picked up a Estim beginners kit and Penis bands but I am having a hard time figuring out where to place the bands on my Penis....so far hands free stimulation has not occured. Any help would be appreciated!

fowfer

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
This is my first post. Picked up a Estim beginners kit and Penis bands but I am having a hard time figuring out where to place the bands on my Penis....so far hands free stimulation has not occured. Any help would be appreciated!

If you're using rings, the best place to start is one around the base of the penis and one around the head just below the glans(I think I have a pict ure in my gallery). You'll just have to experiment with the TENS or equip settings to find what is best for you. Give your body time to react to each setting. I get my best results with a 120 pulse width and a 20 pulse rate and tweak that a bit but, I like to move around a bit with other settings just for varity. Listed is a very good free site full of info.

SmartStim.com • Index page

fow

Attachments

Reactions: vinniethewolf

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
Stimming is a great deal of fun. I need to replace my power box which finally gave out after many years of use. Next time I want an ET-232 or an ET-312. Just do some reading and Fowfer has given you a great resource for some beginning information. Also remember that some individuals need some specific kinds of gels or other conductive lubricants with some of the lower powered units and in addition a large quantity of body hair in your contact areas can greatly diminish your stimming experience.

This is a great deal of fun,
Good Luck!