How to fake a bulge?

dc santa

Just Browsing
Media
I'm not doing this to be some asshole with low self confidence, I'm perfectly happy with my average sized dick.

But me and my friend are doing a project in school. We'll be doing normal, everyday things. There's 2 guys and 2 gals all together. 2 will be going around as normal, but 2 will be stuffing. We're basically seeing if they'll get special treatment at restaurants, postal offices, and other places.

What I'm looking for is a way to stuff your pants to make a bulge appear bigger. And we can't buy those ring things.

Thanks!

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you aren't at least 18 years old we all need to know. Because, if not it isn't legal for you to be here.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
true lol... unless it was a project for ur self.
dc PM when you get the results.. you should do video about this haha ! do video! i wanna see face expressions!

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Probably not. However this is the internet, and you, or anyone else, can say anything they want. They can be anybody they chose to be. This whole thing just sounded a bit suspicious, and still does.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
dc santa, there's a hilarious video that was posted some time ago on the Adult Websites forum in which a waiter stuffs his white spandex with a huge rubber dick and then goes and serves several groups of women.
One trick he has is to hold the menu very close to his face and read off it, allowing the women (who don't know there's a camera) to ogle him intimately. (He can't see where their eyes are, see.)
I hope someone can find it and post it.
I think you'll laugh at it. And it might be at least a bit of use to you in what promises to be a press-stopping project.:cool:

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
dc santa, there's a hilarious video that was posted some time ago on the Adult Websites forum in which a waiter stuffs his white spandex with a huge rubber dick and then goes and serves several groups of women.
One trick he has is to hold the menu very close to his face and read off it, allowing the women (who don't know there's a camera) to ogle him intimately. (He can't see where their eyes are, see.)
I hope someone can find it and post it.
I think you'll laugh at it. And it might be at least a bit of use to you in what promises to be a press-stopping project.:cool:

Wanna see my bulge Rubi? It will probably be at least half-mast most of the time (given the circumstances), but not fake I assure you.

reallyhot

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Lets see, an english cucumber, a nice carrot...
Lot's of veggie's out there...eggplants LOL
Good luck, have fun and report back with results.:biggrin1:
including pics!!! or better yet a video!

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This guy passed out in a dance club in philly back in the 80's. The emt's found a piece of sausage tapped to his leg! One night a girlfriend of mine looked at a friend of ours and said "Your not going out like that are you? You look like your smuggling grapes".