How to feel for scar tissue on my penis?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by lazers, Jun 1, 2011.

1. lazers

lazers New Member

Sorry for posting in this section but I consider this topic has not been fully exposed and talked in this forum. All other sites on erection help are just based upon doctor help which is great but also very late and not very personal to the problem i face. I want to share experiences which is why this site is so great....So my story is ...

I have small band like structure protruding on the left side of my erect penis. I say erect because its only visible when its erect.This is not a new development since i have like this bent-looking penis for like years now. But then i heard of scar tissue so im little bothered and scared.

The skin is soft and i cannot see anything when its flaccid position. But the bump is just on the left side of my penis on sideways close to the base of penis. I can move or stretch 'that skin' with my hands and it moves with rest of penis skin...its not static. I heard that depending upon the location of scar tissue the penis is bent in that direction OF the scar tissue. ? In my case my penis should bent or move towards left where the scar is but it doesn't if just bents down from the beginning of shaft and then goes straight again. So its not totally curved down penis. It just bent around that effected area other wise my angle is 60-70 degree when erect.

Im really confused for what it is? Please help me find an answer. What are signs i need to see for this to be false positive or real problem. Please help. Sorry for poor english too.!

I'm 7 in length and 5'8 in girth.

#1 lazers, Jun 1, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2011
  2. laser90

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Not sure if anyone could really answer the question without a picture of it.

3. lazers

lazers New Member

Ok you may be right but i don't have my webcam with me right now i will get it tomorrow in mean while the closest approximation of my description is shown in the linked picture. I have it taken it from internet just randomly. Look at the red marked section....

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

4. SirConcis

Gold Member

Albums:
    Is this "bump" on the penis/shaft or on the skin that flides over the shaft ?

In other words, if you move skin up/down, does it move with it, or does the bump remain where it is ? (this would help find out if it is on the penis or on the shaft skin).

5. MoociMan

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Just go see a doctor. It might be nothing at all, it might be cancer, it might be scartissue, I mean, none on here can give you a qualified answer, and even if they could you would not be able to distinguish between bullshit and legit advice, so instead of getting all paranoid and worked up, just see someone who knows his stuff. I would say it looks harmless, I mean, if it doesn't hurt, affect your erectionquality or show itself as other than whats on the picture, then I wouldn't be scared - but then again, this is no real medical advice:)

Draft saved Draft deleted