How to find the penis girth?

bigcock: I've never seen this asked before, as most people ask about length. To all on this site, how did you measure the girth of your cock? Did you compare it to another object or did you measure it? When you measure girth, do you wrap the measuring tape all the way around tightly or do you just wrap it enough so the two ends of the tape touch? I would apperciate any help in this matter as I'm trying to figure out is my girth, it's between 6.25-7? Thanks as I would apperciate any help in this matter!

???

thefrench_h: Strange question !

I used a measuring tape, around the middle of my shaft, not
too tight and not too loose :)

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
[quote author=bigcock link=board=health;num=1054746297;start=0#0 date=06/04/03 at 10:00:09] When you measure girth, do you wrap the measuring tape all the way around tightly or do you just wrap it enough so the two ends of the tape touch? ???[/quote]

Well, if you just wrap the typical measuring tape so the two ends touch, it'll measure 96"!

Just wrap it so that it's touching skin all the way around and take your measurement.

Or better yet, if you don't have a measuing tape, use a piece of string or a thin strip of paper and mark on it where it has gone completely around, then measure the string or paper with a ruler.

It's like measuring your waist. Simple.

Pecker

bigcock: Thanks for your help guys, I know found the girth of my penis. My girth measured around is 6.5!

bigcock: Sorry guys...9x6.3...just can't give myself 6.5...but happy as hell I'm this big!

Longhornjok: And if you don't have a tape measure, most U.S. paper currency is about 6 1/8" with the ends touching. So wrap a $1 bill around and see if the ends touch or overlap or don't touch at all.

hung: Very simple, try filling up the inside of a toilet tissue tube. If you can do this you measure 5 1/4 inches around. No major problems, but I enjoy LPSG and the comments everyone submits. Thanks.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[quote author=Longhornjok link=board=health;num=1054746297;start=0#9 date=09/17/03 at 17:37:42]And if you don't have a tape measure, most U.S. paper currency is about 6 1/8" with the ends touching. So wrap a $1 bill around and see if the ends touch or overlap or don't touch at all.[/quote]
Yikes! Just make sure if you use U.S. paper money, be sure it's an old bill, and not a new one! You wanna talk about paper cuts? :eek:

gigantikok: and you really don't know where that money's been...

TechnoTed: As Mr. Pecker has said, wrap a piece of string gently around different areas of your cock and mark both strings anywhere they meet. Measure between the marks and that is your girth (circumference). If you have a yardage tape, wrap your cock to where it is not tight, but not loose either (no voids; no cheating) :mad:
(Divide by pi (3.14) and that is your thickness. (6.28 is two inches. That will fill any pussy to her satisfaction) ;D It will vary between the base, mid-point and corona (ridge). Hopefully, your corona is the largest part of your manhood, because if you are at least 7" you will trigger her inner G-Spot.
Ooooou, Good Times

NikkiSixx: Not quite. Because the penis is wider than it is thick, it would be a better approximation to divide the girth by 3 to obtain the width. I'm not so sure about the thickness, but it could be closer to girth/3.5 or so.

Ineligible: Good point that the penis cross-section is more oval than circular; but is the ratio between frontal width and sideways width always the same?

Of course, for condom size only the circumference matters; and perhaps the same is pretty much true for entry into body orifices.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
[quote author=NikkiSixx link=board=health;num=1054746297;start=0#14 date=01/11/04 at 00:59:57]Not quite. Because the penis is wider than it is thick, it would be a better approximation to divide the girth by 3 to obtain the width. I'm not so sure about the thickness, but it could be closer to girth/3.5 or so.[/quote]

Actually, mine is the opposite due to a very pronounced corpus spongiosum around the urethra - it is thicker from top to bottom than from side to side.

You are correct: few penes are perfectly round.

TechnoTed: Posted by: NikkiSixx Posted on: Today at 12:59am
You have said: "Not quite. Because the penis is wider than it is thick, it would be a better approximation to divide the girth by 3 to obtain the width."

Girth is not diameter Nik. Loggers measuring trees measure girth exactly as Pecker and I have said, although trees are not a perfect circle.
If you want to use calipers to measure 'height and width' or use something other than pi, you will need to say so and not call it girth.

NikkiSixx: But trees are MUCH closer to having circular cross-sections than penes (that word sounds funny, but it's correct).

By the way, I should have used "circumference" instead of "girth."