How to fix excessive blinking

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
I blink about 1 billion times per second. Thats barely an exaggeration lol. I tried some sort of eyedrops when I was a kid. They didn't do anything.

I found this: eMedicine - Blepharospasm, Benign Essential : Article by Robert H Graham

But I don't think that is the case. If I think about it, I can stop blinking. But if im not thinking about it, my eyes go insane. My eyebrows move up and down sometimes too or I do this stupid little wink thing. I never realized I did all this shit till people recently started to make fun of me for it. So it kinda helps to destroy my confidence because peope think im a freak for blinking and shit.

But anyways, I wonder if anybody knows like, some really good eyedrops. Not the kind that just get rid of redness. Some sort of eyedrops that moisturize the shit out of your eyes. Because my eyes are constatly dry and itchy, so I'm hoping maybe some good eyedrops will cure this stuff. I bought some eyedrops recently but they dont seem to be working too well, i lost the bottle though so i dont know if they were more the anti red eye type or the moisturizing type (if that exists lol)

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Benny Rodriguez: Man, you think too much! I bet you get straight A's and shit!
Scotty Smalls: No, I got a B once. Well, actually it was an A minus but it should have been a B.
Benny Rodriguez: Man, this is baseball, you gotta stop thinking! Just have fun. If you were having fun, you would have caught that ball!

...think about it...or don't

Reactions: Bishy

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
On a serious note though, try Allergen Refresh Tears...I wear contacts and my eyes are always dry and these work pretty well

B_jinglejangle

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What confidence exactly are you talking about, when you say it destroys your confidence. There hasn't been one post yet from you that doesn't involve HElp me.
You seem to thrive on your need to have something wrong with you. Lets address that and maybe your eyes will cease to have a problem.

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
eyes blink by themselves unless you force them not to. one can only assume that they blink when the need to.

the only advice worth giving is to see your doctor for a professional opinion.

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
What confidence exactly are you talking about, when you say it destroys your confidence. There hasn't been one post yet from you that doesn't involve HElp me.
You seem to thrive on your need to have something wrong with you. Lets address that and maybe your eyes will cease to have a problem.

I just wanted a good suggestion of eyedrops you asshole. Besides your post makes no sense. I don't thrive on whats wrong with me, i try to figure out how to fix whats wrong with me.
And what im talking about, is people at work (higher ups and such) and they are like "why the fuck do you blink so much!" not much i can do about it, but its embarrasing and overall not cool.

As for the other guy, alergen refresh tears huh? Does it matter weather or not I wear contacts? Cuz I don't.

I know this condition. We had a kid at school with it and he got the nickname, appropriately enough, Blinky. To my knowledge he got it fixed by surgery that repaired a congenital defect of some sort. Have you seen an ophthalmologist?

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
Lol nice pecker. I went and got these eyedrops calle rhotoV. it was the only one that said it is a lubricant and an anti itch and anti minor irritations so i got it. It has a "cooling sensation" and it burned like hell! lol. I don't know if my eyes feel better. I have been rubbing them all day long today, they were especially itchy.