How to fix this problem?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by farmhand10in, Jan 2, 2008.

1. farmhand10in

farmhand10in New Member

Hello all!

This question may have been asked before but i'm going to ask it anyway. I do not like to wear underwear but have a problem "falling out' of my shorts sometimes. Especially when in a swimsuit. Is there underwear out there that is not binding or constricting if I must wear it at all?

Thanks!:confused:

2. B_Monster

B_Monster New Member

Why wear underwear, get shorts that are longer or boardshorts for swimming or beach or surfing. Sometimes its fun to showoff in public so, let it hang sometimes :cool:

3. B_CBTallthetime

B_CBTallthetime New Member

Just let it fall out - be a true commando stud

4. Captain Elephant

Captain Elephant Active Member

Albums:
    Someone mentioned a brand quite a while back that I went looking for, but never found. I tried everything from boxers to briefs to boxer briefs, and I have not found anything to keep it in place. I wear extra long swim trunks, which makes me look like a dork at the beach. My wife tried to get me to try on Speedos once. I am secure in my masculinity, but having her laugh like that for 20 minutes started to wear on my nerves.

I'm in boxers now, which is the next thing to going commando.

5. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Same here. Let the sucker loose; it feels better. Champion makes great mesh shorts that are long enough that will keep everything covered. I wear them to the beach w/o underwear and they feel great in the water. They are more comfortable to me than board shorts.

Draft saved Draft deleted