How to get a good vacuum seal

NoirFan01

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Looking for a topic where I can post my question. I bought a battery-operated pump called the ComfortMax Restore. It worked well the 1st time using it on Sunday (Feb 12). But on Monday and Tuesday I couldn't get any vacuum suction. The motor is running but I guess I'm not getting a vacuum seal with the tube on my groin. Suggestions?

Freddy Mac

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Looking for a topic where I can post my question. I bought a battery-operated pump called the ComfortMax Restore. It worked well the 1st time using it on Sunday (Feb 12). But on Monday and Tuesday I couldn't get any vacuum suction. The motor is running but I guess I'm not getting a vacuum seal with the tube on my groin. Suggestions?

Motor may be running but it may not be creating vacuum, try a manual pump (optional at purchase) and see what happens.

NoirFan01

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've heard that Vaseline works well for lube sealing.
Last night I applied a generous amount of water-based lubricant to the gasket and to my tool and it worked. BUT, A NEW PROBLEM. My right testicle is being sucked into the tube! Of course, it's painful. And, I have to turn off the pump and release the vacuum to extract my testicle from the gasket. How to keep the eggs free and clear when pumping?

surfnwoody

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Keep the tube close to the bottom of your cock. Keep the tube out straight or down a little from your body. Maybe pull balls down, pump, pull balls down again... Don't over pump. Is there a gage on the electric pump? I'd want to stay low for a while.

Reactions: NoirFan01

surfnwoody

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Read in another forum to tie your balls together with a small rubber ring, or hair tie or shoe lace, something like that. Should help keep the jewels down out of your pump tube.

dur

Experimental Member
Media
I originally had a battery-powered pump and had the same problem. After about a month the pump stopped working altogether so I switched to a manual pump and haven't had as many problems with testicle suction. Probably best to tie them down as others have said though.

Reactions: surfnwoody