Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've met people on Craigslist. It's intimidating the first time you meet with them, especially if you go over to there place. The good thing with here you can see who's in your area and if you want to talk to them first you can. Where as Craigslist they care for games, either we are or we aren't, no bullshit. As far as Chicago I've had no problems

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There are jack clubs in most big cities like Atlanta Jacks here in Atlanta. Try a Google search. I went to one such jo event and didnt really enjoy it. A lot of guys but sort of clickish. They hung around the younger guys or two black guys. I moved around but didn't get any attention. I Just sat down and jo'd myself.

I see on Craigslist where guys want to get together for JO and more.... maybe I'll try that.

Reactions: hotwarrior1339

BigInBellevue

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My guess is that Craig's List is not as safe as some sites where you can see a profile of the person and often some pics. You certainly don't want to invite a Craig's contact to your place. He might want to rob you or worse. There are some sites where I think you could have good luck. You might want to meet in a public place first. You might consider leaving your wallet in your car if you go to his place. Gain some confidence in him with some back and forth chat before you meet. Decide on what you want to do and what the rules are. Ask if he has any STDs. Be prepared to say NO if necessary.

Reactions: es20265

bigunzippedstudent9

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
CL is safe if you use common sense, and weed out the 90% of people's posts that are BS. If the guy sounds sketch over email: He probably is in person.

Most guys I've ended up meeting off CL, prescisely for a j/o buddy, I've chatted with on MSN or Skype before meeting. And ideally cam2cam if they have it. The very rare instances where I didn't chat and cam before hand... I've usually been disapointed.

Don't believe anyone who says they don't have pics. Its 2012.

Reactions: notN2pussy

xmarksbreakdownx

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I can understand not wanting to ask friends. It took me a year before I built up the courage to ask my best friend, but now it's great! It's made our friendship stronger. If you don't have a best friend you don't feel comfortable with then I'd suggest Adam4Adam maybe.

I'm constantly looking for a regular jack off and frot buddy. Even though I'm in Los Angeles, at 60 it's not easy to find. So my hand and dick just keep hooking up themselves.