How to get a j/o buddy

bigone818

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It is soo easy to get a j/o buddy. Especially now and days. Went shopping today and found 4 beautiful dudes. If you feel weird, just say, "Do u know where such and such aisle is in?" Remember, they too are crusing for sex too. Just remember; keep it fun it is awesome!

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I’ve met lots of JO buddies at the gym in the sauna/showers.
There are some regulars I’ve gotten to know so when we meet up we know it is time for some fun.
Last week I went in the sauna and there was a guy I know and have JO with. I was sitting next to him and as it emptied out I could see him looking at my crotch. With one guy left and his back to us , he reached over and grabbed me and started JO himself. I then started JO him. When the guy left we were alone, we moved out of view and he immediately started deep throatjng me. In 30 sec he shot off hands free because he was so horny!! He asked me to cum in his mouth and I had a 7 day load for him!!!

D

deleted833691

Anyone in Richmond, VA want to get off together?

wildcat16

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have the advantage of having constant roommates, either in the dorm or on team trips......advantage that is if you don't care about privacy to empty your nuts.

I approach it head on, i come out early on and tell them i jerk off every night and most mornings and that i don't mind telling them so they can leave the room for a bit or i don't mind if they don't if they just stay. Lights our and just ignore the rustling of the sheet.

All but one time, and I'm talking about a lot of times, they have opted to stay in the room. Also almost all the time, their sheets end up rustling as well. Sooner or later it become fun and even humorous or competitive and the stories start getting told and eventually the light being off or being covered are no longer needed. Then like my dorm mate now, we do it at the same time on purpose, if either of us have a hot hookup to tell about we sit on the side of the bed and jerk off to the story. We learned long ago it was advantageous to have a washable rug (actually we have a few of them) in the middle of the room.